Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
I'm starting the sign up in two weeks, laid back everyone and enjoy life until then!
I'm starting the sign up in two weeks, laid back everyone and enjoy life until then!
You can take it.I deserve the first place this time![]()
Kewl, I'm gonna have sax, loads and loads of sax!I'm starting the sign up in two weeks, laid back everyone and enjoy life until then!
not a fan of backpacks and suitcases?Kewl, I'm gonna have sax, loads and loads of sax!
Yes!Are you saying you'll host the 20th before Evil and call it 21th? @.@'
ahem excuse me ?I am first to sign up to evil's game.
Here lawli.I'm starting the sign up in two weeks, laid back everyone and enjoy life until then!

I didn't notice it actually.....but now that you mentioned it.Stop quoting that typo.![]()
You mean the 19th...I'm in for the 19th \o/...I have a feeling I will win in the 19thThat's why I'm hosting the next one before it![]()