Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
*sarcasm sign*the 19th was the one we just played.......
*sarcasm sign*the 19th was the one we just played.......
the 19th was the one we just played.......
OkayYou added stuff to your post bene.

Lies!the 19th was the one we just played.......

5.beneloriYou mean the 19th...I'm in for the 19th \o/...I have a feeling I will win in the 19th
thnx honeybumHere lawli.

I'm playing evil's next game friendo5.benelori
4. Mazino
3.DD(?)
2.Hardy
1.[user]Sakura[/user]
Edit5.benelori
4. Mazino
3.digitaldude(?)
2.Hardy
1.[user]sakura-aneki[/user]
Wanna make my failure epic?wizzard y u wanna host so bad. ull prolly fail.No hating!Just my opinions.And opinions are like onions.THey go well with beer
watch out Wizzard is a pick up Master.should I feel flattered that I'm the only one you've linked to my profile? XD
watch out Wizzard is a pick up Master.
just a friendly warning, guy is a magician!

just a friendly warning, guy is a magician!
LoL (I usually don't think he's attractive, but here that's definitely not true
Find out for yourself :Pshould I feel flattered that I'm the only one you've linked to my profile? XD
ahhh you're making me work? big minus for youLoL (I usually don't think he's attractive, but here that's definitely not true![]()
Find out for yourself :P