Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
This is alternate reality in which he never replaced Omokage and it is insinuated he killed and replaced Omokage in the manga as he tells Kurapika to get into the Troupe you must kill one of them or be personally offered a position by the leader. I see that Hisoka wasnt offered by Chrollo but his obsession to fight Chrollo he found a way to get into the Troupe which was to kill and replace one. Also the HxH wiki lists that he did in fact kill and replace No.4.
What I really meant is that Omokage might have faked his death.
I haven't seen any confirmations of Hisoka not being a Troupe member on any official sites or Facebook fan-page.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: new vid awsome

Now thats cool :zomg
And that was a kurta kid?
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What I really meant is that Omokage might have faked his death.
I haven't seen any confirmations of Hisoka not being a Troupe member on any official sites or Facebook fan-page.
All Troupe are shown to be alive in this film, there is no spot for Hisoka. Several sites reporting he is not in the Troupe in this film.

Also it does not fit within Hisoka's character at all to simply just be given a spot in the Troupe, Hisoka is much more likely to go to violent route in order to become a member.

Keep in mind this film is an based off an alternate script Togashi wrote. This version does not follow the same way as the anime and manga it is a different thing Togashi wrote.
 
Last edited:

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Long Movie Trailer :
I love Illumi's design. I love it !
Hmm...this outfit makes him look really feminine. (as if he doesn't look like a girl enough)
Maybe it's just me, but I feel that Illumi and number 4 look ridiculously skinny.
 

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Illumi's movie design looks A LOT like how he currently looks in the manga. At least they didn't change Hisoka's design to give him his nice curves ;>

I'm interested in what Retz's involvement will be. You can see one of his puppets here, so I suppose he's a Conjurer/Manipulator :D

As far as the staff, ANN already updated their page for the movie with the main people:

Director: Yuzo Sato
Screenplay: Shoji Yonemura
Music: Yoshihisa Hirano
Original creator: Yoshihiro Togashi
Chief Animation Director:
Haruhito Takada
Satoshi Tasaki
Takahiro Umehara
 
Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A Conjurer Puppeteer? I would say Manipulation because it's the obvious thing :P

And I enjoy Illumi style, I always love kung-fuesque style. Also I'm every day more excited about this movie...I mean, if this was Togashi script, even being an adaptation, now we can know more about how Togashi planned the series which will allow us to somehow see what changes the series could have and what things can come.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Hello hxh fans I am new here :)
and I would like to share this with U ^^
I figure something when I watch the movie trailer is the one who will steal kurapika
eyes will be his friend Pairo !!!and yes look at the first picture pairo hold kurapika face

now what do you think ?!
Welcome! Any question I'm supposedly the mod of this section so send me a PM for anything.

And you're right, that seems to be the case. And if Pairo steals them then maybe He was the one who betrayed the whole tribe. :O
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
I know my illumi... he doesnt geass people.... This Omokage has a geass feel on me...


 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
All Troupe are shown to be alive in this film, there is no spot for Hisoka. Several sites reporting he is not in the Troupe in this film.

Also it does not fit within Hisoka's character at all to simply just be given a spot in the Troupe, Hisoka is much more likely to go to violent route in order to become a member.

Keep in mind this film is an based off an alternate script Togashi wrote. This version does not follow the same way as the anime and manga it is a different thing Togashi wrote.
I just thought that the changes are starting from September the Fourth.
Plus maybe Omokage isn't in the Troupe even tho being alive.
And Hisoka may have tried to kill him, but somehow Omokage remained alive. Or sth like that, idk.
That was my impression from all the trailers, but it seems like Hisoka isn't a Spider after all.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I just thought that the changes are starting from September the Fourth.
Plus maybe Omokage isn't in the Troupe even tho being alive.
And Hisoka may have tried to kill him, but somehow Omokage remained alive. Or sth like that, idk.
That was my impression from all the trailers, but it seems like Hisoka isn't a Spider after all.
Nope it is a completely different version of York New one of the planned manuscripts Togashi made but ultimately decided against it
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The film, the first in the Hunter X Hunter franchise, will open in theaters in Japan on January 12, 2013. Theaters will begin selling tickets on November 3, and while supplies last, tickets will come with 50,000 original clear file folders in three styles. The official website is currently previewing those three clear styles.

I think I would totally get that Chibi one :teehee
 

EverEndingStory

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
72
Reaction score
47
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So a member / former member of the [insert name of antagonist group here] who wants to claim other people's eyes. So I'm guessing Masashi Kishimoto must have read this manuscript way back when.
 

mena66

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
England
is just to me or there is someone on the chair ?!



look Under the chair there is a feet it can be pairo right ?


and here :




are gon and killua use the gyo or not ?
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So a member / former member of the [insert name of antagonist group here] who wants to claim other people's eyes. So I'm guessing Masashi Kishimoto must have read this manuscript way back when.
Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So a member / former member of the [insert name of antagonist group here] who wants to claim other people's eyes. So I'm guessing Masashi Kishimoto must have read this manuscript way back when.
Oh the irony.
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Does any body know what this mean? or can anyone translate this...
Story from hxh-movie.jp
 

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
"The battle royale of vengeance that will be engraved in Hunter x Hunter history!"
Friendship x Betrayal x Revenge
"Because of their beautiful eyes, the clan of the boy Kurapika was wiped out."

At one time, the Kurta clan lived in a rich, bountiful, and beautiful forest. By their own law, they were not allowed to venture into the outside world -- they should stay and live in their peaceful forest. However, one day an incident occured.

The Kurta clan was exterminated by the S-Class thieves, the Phantom Troupe. The Troupe's objective was the only treasure that the Kurtas are said to have -- their "Scarlet Eyes." When excited, their eyes turn scarlet, and is one of the seven most beautiful colors in the world. However, there was one Kurta boy who survived the massacre. His name is Kurapika.

He became a Hunter to seek vengeance on the Troupe.


"Kurapika's eyes were stolen?!"

Continuing their journey to find Gon's great Hunter father, Gon and Killua receive shocking news that someone has stolen Kurapika's eyes. Is it the doings of the Phantom Troupe? After hearing about these things that can't be true, Gon and company rush to Kurapika, who has barely escaped death. Kurapika's Scarlet eyes were stolen, since he is a Kurta member. Why did the Phantom Troupe destory the Kurta clan?

Because they're friends, Gon and company begin to look for the culprit with whatever information they have, during which they run into the Phantom Troupe. The unexpected truth is revealed. The one who stole his eyes is a former Troupe member: Omokage. He was the fourth member before Hisoka joined! Why is he here again?

Kurapika, the Phantom Troupe, and the mysterious #4 member Omokage. The intertwined vengeance will soon take to an unexpected direction. What is Omokage's true goal? what about Kurapika's hidden past? The inevitable fierce battle! The fated battle royale! The story about the revenge of the Scarlet eyes that has never been told in Hunter x Hunter history will be revealed!

-------
So that's what I got. Basically what we already know.
There's one line I'm a bit unsure of:
クラピカの"緋の眼"を奪ったのは、クルタ族の一人だったというのだ。-- Specifically the second part. I'm not sure if it's saying that they were stolen since he's a member of the Kurta clan, or if it's "he said it was by a member of the Kurta clan." Maybe the person who said that Pyro steals his eyes is just straying my brain D;
 
Last edited:

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Xscar said:
However, there was one Kurta boy who survived the masscare: Kurapika.
then that Pairo must be an illusion or ghost?

At one time, the Kurta clan lived in a rich, bountiful, and beautiful forest. By their own law, they were not allowed to venture into the outside world -- they should stay and live in their peaceful forest. However, one day an incident occured.
the person I mean the people really behind this... wanted their land.... not only they're eyes...
I am thinking a business tycoon, a real estate person... someone ....
Genei Ryodan just want the money they do the job...
OMG I literally cant wait for this...
 
Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As far as I see I'll go wild and say that Omokage ability is to transform. :O
 
Top