Sep 12, 2013 #501 magickirua Registered User下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 77 Reaction score 83 Age 40 Gender Male Country I've tried but this is too blurry...
Sep 13, 2013 #502 xScar Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Feb 19, 2012 Messages 174 Reaction score 347 Age 33 Gender Male Country magickirua said: Hi everyone! I've found this in the movie : (spoiler chapter 338 - volume 32) Spoiler Click to expand... Can you give me the timestamp of where that's at in the movie? Edit: Found it at 25:34. It says "モンスター Monsters," as far as I can tell. Still not extremely clear, especially the first and fourth characters. My images and paint over: Spoiler Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
magickirua said: Hi everyone! I've found this in the movie : (spoiler chapter 338 - volume 32) Spoiler Click to expand... Can you give me the timestamp of where that's at in the movie? Edit: Found it at 25:34. It says "モンスター Monsters," as far as I can tell. Still not extremely clear, especially the first and fourth characters. My images and paint over: Spoiler
Sep 13, 2013 #503 Demonspeed The Bull神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Global Moderator Joined Apr 30, 2012 Messages 47,719 Reaction score 61,447 Gender Male Country But Spoiler why can we see those informations? Everything about the Dark Continent is supposed to be taboo, right?
But Spoiler why can we see those informations? Everything about the Dark Continent is supposed to be taboo, right?