Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

magickirua

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
83
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
I've tried but this is too blurry...
 

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hi everyone! I've found this in the movie : (spoiler chapter 338 - volume 32)

Can you give me the timestamp of where that's at in the movie?

Edit:
Found it at 25:34.

It says "モンスター Monsters," as far as I can tell. Still not extremely clear, especially the first and fourth characters.

My images and paint over:

 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,721
Reaction score
61,448
Gender
Male
Country
France
But
why can we see those informations? Everything about the Dark Continent is supposed to be taboo, right?
 
Top