Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
BBB *snif* :hug

Thank you man.
I really appreciate it, so ignore the next spoiler it's just for the laughs
*BROMANCE*
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Typical women to be so insensitive!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I know you are happy and all but don't you pitty Wizzard? :crying

He used to be your bf. And now he has to read all this painful stuff and trough a forum :crying
He doesn't have to read it and he doesn't have to be here. He chooses to be here, which means he's mature enough to handle Adi moving on, and mature enough to move on himself. I think that it's great they can still be around each other like this even though they're exes. Adi has no need to walk on egg shells, especially in the confessional thread. That would defeat the purpose of this forum, don't you think?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
He doesn't have to read it and he doesn't have to be here. He chooses to be here, which means he's mature enough to handle Adi moving on, and mature enough to move on himself. I think that it's great they can still be around each other like this even though they're exes. Adi has no need to walk on egg shells, especially in the confessional thread. That would defeat the purpose of this forum, don't you think?
Spoken like a true female tyrant. Sure. Walk all over us men. Do that.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He doesn't have to read it and he doesn't have to be here. He chooses to be here, which means he's mature enough to handle Adi moving on, and mature enough to move on himself. I think that it's great they can still be around each other like this even though they're exes. Adi has no need to walk on egg shells, especially in the confessional thread. That would defeat the purpose of this forum, don't you think?
I actually agree.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I actually agree.
Booo.


Just to be clear. I don't mind the content. And I'm happy about her. It's just too 'out of the blue' :O for me to handle.

Don't usually people start with how they got somewhere? i.e. ' at a party at a friend, after some drinking a boy..'
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Booo.


Just to be clear. I don't mind the content. And I'm happy about her. It's just too 'out of the blue' :O for me to handle.
:crying

Just goes to show that man care about the ones they love unlike women. They love to the point of accepting pain if it's for the well being of someone else :crying

What a nice guy you are wizzard :crying
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:crying

Just goes to show that man care about the ones they love unlike women. They love to the point of accepting pain if it's for the well being of someone else :crying

What a nice guy you are wizzard :crying
Nah, sorry to disappoint you, but this doesn't sound like me :amuse
Maybe it's you :wtf Yeah, certainly you're a over the top nice guy for offering comforting words to a stranger on the internet.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He doesn't have to read it and he doesn't have to be here. He chooses to be here, which means he's mature enough to handle Adi moving on, and mature enough to move on himself. I think that it's great they can still be around each other like this even though they're exes. Adi has no need to walk on egg shells, especially in the confessional thread. That would defeat the purpose of this forum, don't you think?
DEVIL WOMAN :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
So erm... I'm actually trying to move on, I think of leaving this place from time to time, so that me and Mon could finally move on, but I choose to stay, as Naomi said, and so does he. Also, maybe it could be a positive for him to know that I'm moving forward and maybe he could get motivated to try to and do the same.

It's hard to talk about that topic and that's all I could say right now.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I'm in one of these moods where you reminisce about everything that happened in your life and what you've done until now.

....put me in a rather bad mood and I received the killing shot when my mother called me and cried while she told me that she will probably loose her job and then she started to go on about past things as well and it was really hard to make her calm down. I had to put in all my effort even though I was down too and now I feel like a corpse.

Surprisingly enough I'm not in the mood to call a friend or my gf and talk about it but I felt like I needed to write it down somewhere so that I can get it out of my freaking head.

I hate these days where you're total mess.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:comfort Sorry for that, Nii-chan, I hope things get better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
So erm... I'm actually trying to move on, I think of leaving this place from time to time, so that me and Mon could finally move on, but I choose to stay, as Naomi said, and so does he. Also, maybe it could be a positive for him to know that I'm moving forward and maybe he could get motivated to try to and do the same.

It's hard to talk about that topic and that's all I could say right now.
I feel like a stalker now. But thank you for thinking about it in such a manner :hug
Up to now I was actually thinking you just don't wanna give up on the forum :)
It's a bit disappointing you don't wanna talk to/communicate with me (again), but I guess it doesn't matter any more. Although I'd've been more than happy for us to continue at least as friends. (but it seems like that's not possible)
Screwed up too much. Baka, me. :xp
Anyway. As you said. Let's not bring this up anymore. o/

I confess I'm in one of these moods where you reminisce about everything that happened in your life and what you've done until now.

....put me in a rather bad mood and I received the killing shot when my mother called me and cried while she told me that she will probably loose her job and then she started to go on about past things as well and it was really hard to make her calm down. I had to put in all my effort even though I was down too and now I feel like a corpse.

Surprisingly enough I'm not in the mood to call a friend or my gf and talk about it but I felt like I needed to write it down somewhere so that I can get it out of my freaking head.

I hate these days where you're total mess.
:comfort Gambare.

If you wanna share what troubles you I'd be glad to read you out and offer some comforting words or an advice of some sort.
Gj on keeping your mum out of the damps as much as you could.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Shut the fuck up and vote. You have it, use it, vote blank if you're not interested in politics but vote.
Why do we have to vote? We have just as much right to not vote if we don't want to. At least I didn't complain after the last election despite not voting.

Late time to be getting cynical about our political system. But ironically by not voting you work against the candidate you might sympathize with.
I don't sympathize with any candidate, I just find Obama the lesser evil. Even if I did, I can't vote anyway as I registered too late.





I just don't like making decisions, like choosing who'll be the president, especially since I don't like either candidate. Like I acknowledged, though, I need to do more research next time.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
DEVIL WOMAN :arf
SISSY! :arf

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

I confess I'm in one of these moods where you reminisce about everything that happened in your life and what you've done until now.
It's strange, but a similar thing happened to me today.

But I confess that one day, you and I will do this very same thing and instead of making us depressed when we look back on our lives thus far, a warm smile will be painted on our faces.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Then stahp Gurry. Stahp acting leik one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top