Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,112
Gender
Male
Country
United States
.........
I confess....

I unsubs.....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I actually like Naomi's set.

I confess I'm annoyed with how many Romney supporters/Obama haters have started callin OBama the 'n' word.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Why do we have to vote? We have just as much right to not vote if we don't want to. At least I didn't complain after the last election despite not voting.
vote blank
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I actually like Naomi's set.
It's ok, all the kids are doing it these days.

I confess I'm annoyed with how many Romney supporters/Obama haters have started callin OBama the 'n' word.
Those ignorant little shits will hate on whoever the president is. They hate all over the president, but my guess is they know nothing about the American political system. I doubt they even vote for Senators or the House, who are the ones who really control the country anyway. Pisses me off.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Those ignorant little shits will hate on whoever the president is. They hate all over the president, but my guess is they know nothing about the American political system. I doubt they even vote for Senators or the House, who are the ones who really control the country anyway. Pisses me off.
The ones that are being bought off by lobby groups?
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that the only member of my family who managed to get a job has been fired. Wasn't a personal thing, about a fifth of the workforce got axed.

I confess that now we are in panic "find him a job" mode since we have legal bills approaching.

Oh yeah, and we still don't have an assurance that the foreclosure proceedings are halted till after New Years. Why New Years? That's when the law prohibiting dual-tracking goes into effect. (Dual-tracking is when the bank forecloses on a property during negotiations.) So, until Dec 1, we could always receive a "your house is being foreclosed on" notice. Now we don't have the money to pony up...

So, as my sib so quaintly put it, shit's fucked. :shootme

I confess I'm annoyed with how many Romney supporters/Obama haters have started callin OBama the 'n' word.
I'm thankful that I don't know those people.

The only Romney supporter I chat (actually argue) with has accepted the matter closed. Typically the incumbent has the advantage during elections. You have to do something very awful to destroy that momentum. For all the whining about Obama, he has been a very moderate republican president. Yes, I do mean moderate republican. Our political system is so shifted to the right it's hilarious.

It's because voters are fearful. Fearful that someone will use their money for impure motivations. The fear is sometimes warranted and does need to be addressed. But not by the (puritanical) American desire to cut off the program. We fear that welfare recipients are couch potatoes with an assured existence, smoking pot all day and laughing at the hardworking American. We fear that businesses are offshoring accounts and using subsidies to provide for their top 1%.

Our kneejerk reactions to this forms the basis of the modern Democrat and Republican parties.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
vote blank
Or not vote at all.

It's ok, all the kids are doing it these days.
:rawr



Those ignorant little shits will hate on whoever the president is. They hate all over the president, but my guess is they know nothing about the American political system. I doubt they even vote for Senators or the House, who are the ones who really control the country anyway. Pisses me off.
No, they hate on Obama. If Romney won, they would've been happy. Some, probably because Romney's white.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#nigger&src=typd


I confess that the only member of my family who managed to get a job has been fired. Wasn't a personal thing, about a fifth of the workforce got axed.

I confess that now we are in panic "find him a job" mode since we have legal bills approaching.

Oh yeah, and we still don't have an assurance that the foreclosure proceedings are halted till after New Years. Why New Years? That's when the law prohibiting dual-tracking goes into effect. (Dual-tracking is when the bank forecloses on a property during negotiations.) So, until Dec 1, we could always receive a "your house is being foreclosed on" notice. Now we don't have the money to pony up...
Sorry to hear. Hope it all works out soon.

I'm thankful that I don't know those people.

The only Romney supporter I chat (actually argue) with has accepted the matter closed. Typically the incumbent has the advantage during elections. You have to do something very awful to destroy that momentum. For all the whining about Obama, he has been a very moderate republican president. Yes, I do mean moderate republican. Our political system is so shifted to the right it's hilarious.

It's because voters are fearful. Fearful that someone will use their money for impure motivations. The fear is sometimes warranted and does need to be addressed. But not by the (puritanical) American desire to cut off the program. We fear that welfare recipients are couch potatoes with an assured existence, smoking pot all day and laughing at the hardworking American. We fear that businesses are offshoring accounts and using subsidies to provide for their top 1%.

Our kneejerk reactions to this forms the basis of the modern Democrat and Republican parties.
I had only one friend say the 'n' word, but he deleted the wall post. And another "friend" on FB who said black people weren't as dominant because they didn't have empires or kingdoms or whatnot that Arabs, Italians, and non-blacks did. :\

Everything else you've said, I'll just nod nervously at since I don't understand politics. :thumbs
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's strange, but a similar thing happened to me today.

But I confess that one day, you and I will do this very same thing and instead of making us depressed when we look back on our lives thus far, a warm smile will be painted on our faces.
If possible I would like/thank that post 10 times and give you a hug, made my day when I read it this morning.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I'm now a part-time dog owner.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Glad you feel better. :)

That has to be easily one of the best things I've read. So positive and so hopeful.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I cried today for the first time in a month.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry Noami - cant help but ask hows that diff from this time every other month? (Does this make me come off like a jerk? ^^;)
I wasn't on my period, you sexist ass hole. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top