Stahp Hullrey...u bein demanndinThen stahp Gurry. Stahp acting leik one.
Stahp Hullrey...u bein demanndinThen stahp Gurry. Stahp acting leik one.
vote blankWhy do we have to vote? We have just as much right to not vote if we don't want to. At least I didn't complain after the last election despite not voting.
It's ok, all the kids are doing it these days.I confess I actually like Naomi's set.
Those ignorant little shits will hate on whoever the president is. They hate all over the president, but my guess is they know nothing about the American political system. I doubt they even vote for Senators or the House, who are the ones who really control the country anyway. Pisses me off.I confess I'm annoyed with how many Romney supporters/Obama haters have started callin OBama the 'n' word.
The ones that are being bought off by lobby groups?Those ignorant little shits will hate on whoever the president is. They hate all over the president, but my guess is they know nothing about the American political system. I doubt they even vote for Senators or the House, who are the ones who really control the country anyway. Pisses me off.

I'm thankful that I don't know those people.I confess I'm annoyed with how many Romney supporters/Obama haters have started callin OBama the 'n' word.
Or not vote at all.vote blank
:rawrIt's ok, all the kids are doing it these days.
No, they hate on Obama. If Romney won, they would've been happy. Some, probably because Romney's white.Those ignorant little shits will hate on whoever the president is. They hate all over the president, but my guess is they know nothing about the American political system. I doubt they even vote for Senators or the House, who are the ones who really control the country anyway. Pisses me off.
Sorry to hear. Hope it all works out soon.I confess that the only member of my family who managed to get a job has been fired. Wasn't a personal thing, about a fifth of the workforce got axed.
I confess that now we are in panic "find him a job" mode since we have legal bills approaching.
Oh yeah, and we still don't have an assurance that the foreclosure proceedings are halted till after New Years. Why New Years? That's when the law prohibiting dual-tracking goes into effect. (Dual-tracking is when the bank forecloses on a property during negotiations.) So, until Dec 1, we could always receive a "your house is being foreclosed on" notice. Now we don't have the money to pony up...
I had only one friend say the 'n' word, but he deleted the wall post. And another "friend" on FB who said black people weren't as dominant because they didn't have empires or kingdoms or whatnot that Arabs, Italians, and non-blacks did. :\I'm thankful that I don't know those people.
The only Romney supporter I chat (actually argue) with has accepted the matter closed. Typically the incumbent has the advantage during elections. You have to do something very awful to destroy that momentum. For all the whining about Obama, he has been a very moderate republican president. Yes, I do mean moderate republican. Our political system is so shifted to the right it's hilarious.
It's because voters are fearful. Fearful that someone will use their money for impure motivations. The fear is sometimes warranted and does need to be addressed. But not by the (puritanical) American desire to cut off the program. We fear that welfare recipients are couch potatoes with an assured existence, smoking pot all day and laughing at the hardworking American. We fear that businesses are offshoring accounts and using subsidies to provide for their top 1%.
Our kneejerk reactions to this forms the basis of the modern Democrat and Republican parties.
If possible I would like/thank that post 10 times and give you a hug, made my day when I read it this morning.It's strange, but a similar thing happened to me today.
But I confess that one day, you and I will do this very same thing and instead of making us depressed when we look back on our lives thus far, a warm smile will be painted on our faces.
I confess that made my day, actually. I've been in an unproductive depression for the last 7 hours, unable to even study or do anything. I didn't even realize it till I read those stories, and I feel better about things now. Thanks.I confess I love reading this: http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/11/20/60-tiny-love-stories-to-make-you-smile/

Sorry Noami - cant help but ask hows that diff from this time every other month? (Does this make me come off like a jerk? ^^I confess that I cried today for the first time in a month.


Heh, thanks. Her name is Shelly and she's cute :3Congrats.
I confess I wish I could be a part-time dog owner as well.
I wasn't on my period, you sexist ass hole.Sorry Noami - cant help but ask hows that diff from this time every other month? (Does this make me come off like a jerk? ^^![]()

Naomi don't let anyone make you cry please or else I'll cry tooI confess that I cried today for the first time in a month.

Snap out of it!Naomi don't let anyone make you cry please or else I'll cry too![]()
