
heh dont act innocent here, i know whatcha doing on facebookI ain't on anyone dude![]()


Bustedheh dont act innocent here, i know whatcha doing on facebook![]()

what was that nerdy talk? #YOLOLOVE IS AN IRRATIONAL DRIVE, DO NOT TAKE IT SO LIKELY AND CARELESSLY!
/preaches
I was thinking of her too...but she is a fangirl of anotherNah darj is the best choice. They're close in age, they live reasonably close, they're both shy, both passionate, and both very artistic.

of who?I was thinking of her too...but she is a fangirl of another![]()
A bit of philosophy, sir.what was that nerdy talk? #YOLO

Nah darj is the best choice. They're close in age, they live reasonably close, they're both shy, both passionate, and both very artistic.
Match made inheavenMH![]()
Darj is a nice girl.

3cof who?

She's taken too...magma brat beat me to herphio is also a workaholic i think, since she studies medicine

Bene you insider.She's taken too...magma brat beat me to her![]()


I'll do it.so someone make multichoice open poll: best Josef K pairing already![]()

You do? Yeah, playing MMA...both of usheh dont act innocent here, i know whatcha doing on facebook![]()
Yes, thus it needs cultivationLOVE IS AN IRRATIONAL DRIVE, DO NOT TAKE IT SO LIKELY AND CARELESSLY!
/preaches

Lol...noBusted![]()
Climb what hill?But really...Gary might try to climb that hill, but I think it's more obvious that he prefers flirt derp
![]()
