Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Kawaii, :blush still very womanly, :verily (as opposed to girly).


What did bring you to MH?
And occupation?
Aww, thank you, that's very kind! :)

What brought be here to be honest, was an interview. I was browsing Tumblr, there was this channel which linked an interview here at you guys and I started to read the threa.

It was an interview about Naruto, at Jump Festa 2008, where Kishi was stating that he will be writing about Sasuke vs. Itachi, Kakashi, Sakura.

That caught-up my attention to be honest because I started to discuss with others, look, Kishi said he will be giving some attention to her, and then people came-up with another interview, very similar, where Kishi was saying that he had forgotten about her, only that the respective interview would be from this year's Jump Festa...

So basically, that confusion brought me up here. :)

Still hope that the interview here is actually the good one. :D

Ocuppation: Designer and Web Sales agent, something like that. :)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:zomg lucky too.

Mature, gentle and lucky! Amazing. Didn't know such creature exists!

:hi5 for being lucky ^^
And you said you're missing a workstation so am i to assume your job includes a lot of moving around or just lacks the need for a PC?
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
:zomg lucky too.

Mature, gentle and lucky! Amazing. Didn't know such creature exists!

:hi5 for being lucky ^^
And you said you're missing a workstation so am i to assume your job includes a lot of moving around or just lacks the need for a PC?
Ah, not that lucky, trust me! :p

Oh, come on, I am not the only one, I am sure that others like me exist too, they're just well hidden? :D Plus, I have my bad side as everyone so.. yeah. :D

But :hi5 why not? :D

I said I am missing a work station? I think I meant something else.

No I do have a PC and everything else, because if I wouldn't had, I wouldn't be able to do my work, heheh. :)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Ah, not that lucky, trust me! :p

Oh, come on, I am not the only one, I am sure that others like me exist too, they're just well hidden? :D Plus, I have my bad side as everyone so.. yeah. :D

But :hi5 why not? :D

I said I am missing a work station? I think I meant something else.

No I do have a PC and everything else, because if I wouldn't had, I wouldn't be able to do my work, heheh. :)
Is it some secret government work :pwnge?

One is lucky if he feels like that ^^ (I sure am to meet you :^_^)

People have bad sides - true, still there exist people who like those too, because they (the sides) are also part of the person.

I'm curious what do you think your bad sides are :nod?

Maybe I interpreted it wrong, you said you don't have the time, that's for sure ^^.
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Is it some secret government work :pwnge?

One is lucky if he feels like that ^^ (I sure am to meet you :^_^)

People have bad sides - true, still there exist people who like those too, because they (the sides) are also part of the person.

I'm curious what do you think your bad sides are :nod?

Maybe I interpreted it wrong, you said you don't have the time, that's for sure ^^.
Na, no secret government work. :D

Well, I enjoy myself, I mean, I am not perfect or anythjing like this, but that makes me human. I make mistakes, I do wrong, I repair things I did and well, go forward with life.

My bad sides? Dunno, I can be grumpy with no apparent reason, anti-social at times, stuff like that.

Oh, I meant I don't have the same time I used to have back then because I have work now and that I miss those old times. :)

And it is nice to meet you too! ^_^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Na, no secret government work. :D

Well, I enjoy myself, I mean, I am not perfect or anythjing like this, but that makes me human. I make mistakes, I do wrong, I repair things I did and well, go forward with life.

My bad sides? Dunno, I can be grumpy with no apparent reason, anti-social at times, stuff like that.

Oh, I meant I don't have the same time I used to have back then because I have work now and that I miss those old times. :)

And it is nice to meet you too! ^_^
Kya~, making me blush, again...
yamete kudasai :blush

No bd sides have been detected, A perfect specimen of the Homo (otaku) Sapiens have been located.
Organizing a retrieval team.
Retrieval team standing by. Awaiting orders.
Retrieval team en route. ETA:a bit.
While you wait for your transport, how did you start manga and do you watch anime as well? Also what do you think it's the best part about those two? And do you watch films or any tv series you like?
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Kya~, making me blush, again...
yamete kudasai :blush

No bd sides have been detected, A perfect specimen of the Homo (otaku) Sapiens have been located.
Organizing a retrieval team.
Retrieval team standing by. Awaiting orders.
Retrieval team en route. ETA:a bit.
While you wait for your transport, how did you start manga and do you watch anime as well? Also what do you think it's the best part about those two? And do you watch films or any tv series you like?
Aww, aren't you a sweet? :hug

Well I first started with animes, Sailor Moon was my first one, afterwards with manga.
The only Manga I've read is Naruto, though I am planning to start reading some more. :)

I currently watch The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural.

And I do watch movies too, my all time fav. one is Queen of the Damned. :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am not promising anything as I am quite busy myself, but mayyyybe someday I'll do it. :)
And that's true, I usually like to think out of the box, hehe, probably that's why sometimes I am targeted, lol. But that's ok. :D
Thats a backhanded rejection you know? Because that someday never come (from my exp.)
So you gotta do it while you can - because tomorrow is gona be too late. Cuz - when tomorrow comes you wait for the next day to do it and it never gets done.
Its always a plus to think outside the box - why would someone target you for that :comfort



Aww, aren't you a sweet? :hug

Well I first started with animes, Sailor Moon was my first one, afterwards with manga.
The only Manga I've read is Naruto, though I am planning to start reading some more. :)

I currently watch The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural.

And I do watch movies too, my all time fav. one is Queen of the Damned. :D
Have you watched the full series for Sailor Moon? I mean all the way to the finish with the anime. Your watching / reading tastes will jell well the members here since there quite a few fans of those series here. :nod
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Thats a backhanded rejection you know? Because that someday never come (from my exp.)
So you gotta do it while you can - because tomorrow is gona be too late. Cuz - when tomorrow comes you wait for the next day to do it and it never gets done.
Its always a plus to think outside the box - why would someone target you for that :comfort
I expected that you will think this way, heheh, however for the moment I cannot do it.
But trust me, I remember to do things in the most weird times, so that's why I said that.
You never know with me, lol.

Well, people target you because you're the one who is out of the boundaries. And they're used with their little comfort zone, that's why. :)





Have you watched the full series for Sailor Moon? I mean all the way to the finish with the anime. Your watching / reading tastes will jell well the members here since there quite a few fans of those series here. :nod
The full series, from ep. 1 to 200! Every single one of it. :D
U kiddin' me? I grew up with those series! :wub

And I would re-watch it any day, any time. :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
xDD. I usually forget things fast though but my lazy mode behavior doesnt help my bad memeory. Okay gona hold you to checking those out when ya have time.

As for sailor moon, I threw a rose or two around when the chance arose playing Tuxedo Mask in my younger days.

Subs or Dubs?

Also join us in the Fun Forum. See the last person to post wins thread. That's where we spam / hangout.
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
xDD. I usually forget things fast though but my lazy mode behavior doesnt help my bad memeory. Okay gona hold you to checking those out when ya have time.

As for sailor moon, I threw a rose or two around when the chance arose playing Tuxedo Mask in my younger days.

Subs or Dubs?

Also join us in the Fun Forum. See the last person to post wins thread. That's where we spam / hangout.
Ok it's a deal then.

Aaah, good old times! Who didn't play Sailor Moon when they weren't kids, let's be honest, heheh.

Subs. I can't stand Dubs.
I need to hear the real voice!
Ok, will try to join you.
I am getting a bit used to this place, heheh. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Meh dubs are real voice too you know .:notrust

I only watched a few of the subs for this as at the time it came on the local TV.

Wait you played around as a Sailor member?

Tell me Moar :hurr. Favorite Character?



Fyi the win thread is spam centeral, you've been warned in advance.
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Meh dubs are real voice too you know .:notrust

I only watched a few of the subs for this as at the time it came on the local TV.

Wait you played around as a Sailor member?

Tell me Moar :hurr. Favorite Character?



Fyi the win thread is spam centeral, you've been warned in advance.
I know but by real I meant the actual language of the play.
I cannot stand to watch American movies dubbed in Romanian or Japanese dubbed in English. :D

Fav. character. Hmmm Setsuna Meioh. Sailor Pluto, loooooved her!
Though my star sig in Aries - Rei/Sailor Mars
And I used to play Haruka/Sailor Uranus, cause at that time I had my hair cut just like hers. :D

There, I've told you moar :hurr :p

Win thread? I am afraid I didn't quite unterstood, heheh. ^_^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Win thread ;)

I'm like that with dubs too :O :hi5

(I even started learning the language (Jp.) 'cause I'm not the biggest fan of subs too :))

Sadly I've tried completing Sailor Moon, but barely got 10- ep. into the series... too much glamor for me (thought If I were to hug a cute girl while watching I could marathon the whole series in 10 days :hurr).

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Aww, aren't you a sweet? :hug

Well I first started with animes, Sailor Moon was my first one, afterwards with manga.
The only Manga I've read is Naruto, though I am planning to start reading some more. :)

I currently watch The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural.

And I do watch movies too, my all time fav. one is Queen of the Damned. :D
I ain't, but I play one IRL :tem

You maintain any anime list?And reading Naruto weekly?
Any other sci-fi TV series :jk

Haven't heard of that one (QotD) might check it out.

Seen Interstate 60, Fight Club or Mr Nobody?
Farscape, StarGate, Doctor Who or Star Trek Enterprise?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know but by real I meant the actual language of the play.
I cannot stand to watch American movies dubbed in Romanian or Japanese dubbed in English. :D

Fav. character. Hmmm Setsuna Meioh. Sailor Pluto, loooooved her!
Though my star sig in Aries - Rei/Sailor Mars
And I used to play Haruka/Sailor Uranus, cause at that time I had my hair cut just like hers. :D

There, I've told you moar :hurr :p

Win thread? I am afraid I didn't quite unterstood, heheh. ^_^
Haha yeah I know what you meant about watching the subs. My response was a bit troll :edu

I'm a bit diff cuz I like the dubs for a lot of the shows. Not all but quite a few xD.

Your an Aries too - nice. :nod

I rooted for Rei x Darrien not sure on the name spelling . But theirs was not in the card/ planets? lol

Win thread is a game thread in the fun Forum. See wizards link.

I see you did tell me Moar xDD.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hey :gar welcome to MH ,have fun ...im also pretty new here,come to the FF,its the best place,but beware of bears of all kind
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Win thread ;)

I'm like that with dubs too :O :hi5

(I even started learning the language (Jp.) 'cause I'm not the biggest fan of subs too :))

Sadly I've tried completing Sailor Moon, but barely got 10- ep. into the series... too much glamor for me (thought If I were to hug a cute girl while watching I could marathon the whole series in 10 days :hurr).

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------



I ain't, but I play one IRL :tem

You maintain any anime list?And reading Naruto weekly?
Any other sci-fi TV series :jk

Haven't heard of that one (QotD) might check it out.

Seen Interstate 60, Fight Club or Mr Nobody?
Farscape, StarGate, Doctor Who or Star Trek Enterprise?
Oooh, I see now. :D
Trust me, later it gets better. :D
I am reading Naruto weekly, yes.
Other animes I haven't watched in a while, haven't watched many to be honest, just few because they had a certain importance to me:

Sailor Moon
Mila Stars
Cat Eyes
Death Note
Naruto.

I have watched Fight Club, some Star Gate - old series, some episodes of Doctor Who (I want to watch it properly actually) and Start Trek yeah. :D

Oh, sci-fi ... Mutant X, have you heard of it? :D

Haha yeah I know what you meant about watching the subs. My response was a bit troll :edu

I'm a bit diff cuz I like the dubs for a lot of the shows. Not all but quite a few xD.

Your an Aries too - nice. :nod

I rooted for Rei x Darrien not sure on the name spelling . But theirs was not in the card/ planets? lol

Win thread is a game thread in the fun Forum. See wizards link.

I see you did tell me Moar xDD.
Well, yeah, you know to each his own, heheh. :)

Yes, I am Aries, why? You too? :D

Ah, Darien, lol. I am more used to the Japanese names, meaning Usagi and Mamoru :D

Checked Wizard's link. :D Making my entry around. :D

Hey :gar welcome to MH ,have fun ...im also pretty new here,come to the FF,its the best place,but beware of bears of all kind
Heya, nice to meet you!
Will try to come to FF, I started one as well but the time won't let me continue it for the moment, heh. :)
Thanks for the welcoming :hug
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think Wizzard will fip when he hears that you watched DR. Who - since he's a big fan.

Oh right - I haven't heard the Japanese names in a while xDD.

Star-gate and Star trek fan too - ahh... are you real person? (kidding)

Which star trek series ? Next Generation or the older one?
Mutant x - I remember that one too. Im an April Aries :hi5
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Heard of it - yes (Mutant X) seen it - no. I went a bit more mainstream (for the moment at least) Haven't properly watched Neither Lexx nor Mutant X. There were some other as well, but didn't remember the names. (they're easy to find though.)

Doctor Who :wtf and she wants to see more of it : Unbelievable (My dream girl is just a across the border !)

Do you also like romance/comedies?

Eternal sunshine of the spotless minds,
Ice princess, Like Heaven, Love Actually,The Holiday,
'40 Days, 40 Nights', Imagine You and Me, 50 First Dates,
are among the first that pop out in my head ^^

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

I think Wizzard will fip when he hears that you watched DR. Who - since he's a big fan.

Oh right - I haven't heard the Japanese names in a while xDD.

Star-gate and Star trek fan too - ahh... are you real person? (kidding)

Which star trek series ? Next Generation or the older one?
Mutant x - I remember that one too. Im an April Aries :hi5
You know me so well Charls :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Duude - you need to watch Lexx - Xiena seeberg omg - ~~~ :drool

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Heard of it - yes (Mutant X) seen it - no. I went a bit more mainstream (for the moment at least) Haven't properly watched Neither Lexx nor Mutant X. There were some other as well, but didn't remember the names. (they're easy to find though.)

Doctor Who :wtf and she wants to see more of it : Unbelievable (My dream girl is just a across the border !)

Do you also like romance/comedies?

Eternal sunshine of the spotless minds,
Ice princess, Like Heaven, Love Actually,The Holiday,
'40 Days, 40 Nights', Imagine You and Me, 50 First Dates,
are among the first that pop out in my head ^^

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------



You know me so well Charls :hurr
I know dudue -- like the back of my hand - umm... in a good bro way ofc. :nod
 
Top