- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: [Shoujo] Orange by TAKANO Ichigo
Welcome to the amazing world of Orange, Limit!
Wow, the new chapter... Wow. We talked about that possibility before, and it really happened, wow. I didn't think of that. I simply though Suwa was being considerate since he could clearly tell what these two are feeling just like the other girls can. But to know that is surprising. And I'm glad we got to see more of Kakeru's past. Talking with Naho might have made it slightly lighter, but I can imagine just how hard things have been for him, how big his regret is. I'm really looking forward to see how these friends will be able to heal him of this.
Welcome to the amazing world of Orange, Limit!

Wow, the new chapter... Wow. We talked about that possibility before, and it really happened, wow. I didn't think of that. I simply though Suwa was being considerate since he could clearly tell what these two are feeling just like the other girls can. But to know that is surprising. And I'm glad we got to see more of Kakeru's past. Talking with Naho might have made it slightly lighter, but I can imagine just how hard things have been for him, how big his regret is. I'm really looking forward to see how these friends will be able to heal him of this.



, feel sorry for Kakeru though, but somehow I cannot root for him
to be honest Kakeru received a lot more of the spotlight, maybe that's why I prefer him at the moment. Suwa appears to be your average, kind guy. Nothing bad with that but it's like there's so much more in Kakeru's case and I'm totally rooting for him and Nao

I believe that Suwa's character might be more complicated than what we have seen over the last nine chapters, it's possible that we're getting more knowledge about Suwa since the lovey-dovey stuff between Naho and Kakeru (seemingly) solved.

