Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Duude - you need to watch Lexx - Xiena seeberg omg - ~~~ :drool

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

I know dudue -- like the back of my hand - umm... in a good bro way ofc. :nod
I've seen 2-3 seasons just not all of them in the right order.


You're so Mythical :hurr
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@ Charlie: Yup, I used to watch them with my dad.
Star Trek the old series. :)

Mutant X is one of my faves, I loved Shalimar Fox, so fierce, mrwww! Lol

@ wizzard: Lexxx I haven't seen it, never heard of it either. But I was an avid fan of Mutant X.
Too bad it got canceled.

Yes, I want to see Doctor Who, I heard only good remarks about it and seemed my type of TV show. :D

I also want to see House. :D

I have a thing for doctors, lol.

I do like romance/comedies, only that I have a problem with reminding the names, lol, so from what you told me there I might've seen them, but cannot remember the names, hehe. :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ Charlie: Yup, I used to watch them with my dad.
Star Trek the old series. :)
Ah thats really cool. Yeah the old one was a classic- I've see the next generation as well.

Mutant X is one of my faves, I loved Shalimar Fox, so fierce, mrwww! Lol

@ wizzard: Lexxx I haven't seen it, never heard of it either. But I was an avid fan of Mutant X.
Too bad it got canceled.
True - mutant x did only live shortly. Remind me it was set in a past setting right with the younger team? Or when the main cast was younger iirc?
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Mutant X was different from the Marvel's Mutant X and that's why it got cancelled because of the laws of infringement, something like that.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mutant X was different from the Marvel's Mutant X and that's why it got cancelled because of the laws of infringement, something like that.
Is that what happened? I do recall watching it while it came on - then it just went away.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
@ Charlie: Yup, I used to watch them with my dad.
Star Trek the old series. :)

Mutant X is one of my faves, I loved Shalimar Fox, so fierce, mrwww! Lol

@ wizzard: Lexxx I haven't seen it, never heard of it either. But I was an avid fan of Mutant X.
Too bad it got canceled.

Yes, I want to see Doctor Who, I heard only good remarks about it and seemed my type of TV show. :D

I also want to see House. :D

I have a thing for doctors, lol.

I do like romance/comedies, only that I have a problem with reminding the names, lol, so from what you told me there I might've seen them, but cannot remember the names, hehe. :D
Doctor Zhivago, Doctor Robotnic(Sonic), E.R.(or was it Intensive care), Greys Anathomy, also there is a manga 'Team Medical Dragon'.

On a side note, I played Doctor in the last mafia game :heh
Tell me if you start watching Doctor Who :zomg
(you should know there are 27 seasons TOS (The original Series) (there is a decent film from '96 and there is a film between every 2 seasons (Christmas Special( don't miss them they contain some plot related info))
I think you'll like Durarara (anime)

about the films I mentioned a short sumamry :

1.Girl and boy get their minds wiped out willfully.
2.Girl is being thorn between Ice skating and Harvard.
3.Ghost girl, pests the new guy who moved in in her apartment
4.You should watch it too long to explain...
5.found the above after watching this one.
6.Awesome film! Boy vows to not do anything sex related for 40 days and nights, but a girl appears.
7.Florist and a future bride, fall in love.
8.Girl loses the ability to transfer memories into long term memory and starts every day with a 'blank sheet'
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Doctor Zhivago, Doctor Robotnic(Sonic), E.R.(or was it Intensive care), Greys Anathomy, also there is a manga 'Team Medical Dragon'.

On a side note, I played Doctor in the last mafia game :heh
Tell me if you start watching Doctor Who :zomg
(you should know there are 27 seasons TOS (The original Series) (there is a decent film from '96 and there is a film between every 2 seasons (Christmas Special( don't miss them they contain some plot related info))
I think you'll like Durarara (anime)

about the films I mentioned a short sumamry :

1.Girl and boy get their minds wiped out willfully.
2.Girl is being thorn between Ice skating and Harvard.
3.Ghost girl, pests the new guy who moved in in her apartment
4.You should watch it too long to explain...
5.found the above after watching this one.
6.Awesome film! Boy vows to not do anything sex related for 40 days and nights, but a girl appears.
7.Florist and a future bride, fall in love.
8.Girl loses the ability to transfer memories into long term memory and starts every day with a 'blank sheet'
Uuuh, nice to find out so many interesting things.
Hmm the 40 days, 40 nights I remember...
I think the Ice Skating too - sounds familiar..
But the others don't sound that familiar.
I do have a short memory, lol. If it didn't had a certain impact on me, I tend to forget it, gomenasai. ^_^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Don't sweat it :)

Instead come to the win thread :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because it full of wins or Wizzards :derp

/boored
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hey hey! o/....ai ajuns unde trebuie, MH is da shit!:gar

First 2 things:...where do you live? what uni did you finish?....also when I read you are 23 and finished already I was like:scry...it reminded me that I should've finished too a long time ago:p

You should read Full Metal Alchemist...it is the crown jewel of the shounen genre...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Where she lives? Bene - you're moving too fast :nod

FMA is good stuff though - approves. :nod
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Hey hey! o/....ai ajuns unde trebuie, MH is da shit!:gar

First 2 things:...where do you live? what uni did you finish?....also when I read you are 23 and finished already I was like:scry...it reminded me that I should've finished too a long time ago:p

You should read Full Metal Alchemist...it is the crown jewel of the shounen genre...
Or watch TTGL :zomg (even better catch)



---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Where she lives? Bene - you're moving too fast :nod

FMA is good stuff though - approves. :nod
I was thinking about FMA just yesterday and I still can't understand what people find so special about it..
I agree Armstrong and Mustang are worth it, but the rest...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Where she lives? Bene - you're moving too fast :nod
I have my own pace:hip

...and I'm just interested in the city, not the full address...there are other means to find that out:shifty

:kukuku
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bene you not only stalk people you back trace them too xDD.

Nah kidding ofc how ya been?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Me? Busy...having midterms in this period...and projects...*sighs...why do I need to know how to make a chat program? Or to study artificial intelligence behaviours...I don't care about that...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got out of programing over 10 years ago.
Unsurprisingly I don't recalls a damn thing. :cookiestare


GL with your projects / Class
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Since you like Naruto and Starcraft I must welcome you.
Any other manga and game that you like?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Since you like Naruto and Starcraft I must welcome you.
Any other manga and game that you like?
read the thread >.>

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Me? Busy...having midterms in this period...and projects...*sighs...why do I need to know how to make a chat program? Or to study artificial intelligence behaviours...I don't care about that...
What about your other periods :derp?

Y U NO WANT to know about AI :o?
 
Top