Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
Back from sax.
I am in.
Back from sax.
I am in.
Back from sax.
I am in.
GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.I am in if digitals in
Back from sax.
I am in.
I am in if digitals in
No.sing me under #12
GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.i am in
Why?No.
GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]Charlie[/user]
03 [user]wizzard[/user]
04 baba-pyon

I object to kkck participating.And why is that?I object to kkck participating.
Of course, because he voted for me too muchAnd why is that?

Ehm, yeah, I will reserve the right to reject sign ups for the first time in this game, but kkck I thought was fine after the first day.



says jun2012I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY![]()

Back from sax.
I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
i am in
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
Don't worry hun. I promise you will have a super awesome role though.I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY![]()
