Off to new shores ^^

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

For starters, you should take a look at Tower of God and the breaker as charles said, plus Noblesse too.
If you like those I can recommend some more later xD
Thanks, you're really the Boss. :hip
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

Manga decimation thread, huh?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

more manhwa songs?

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

Manga decimation thread, huh?
Indeed! I will only rest when I see a manhwa anime.
although my love for hxh is without borders

---------- Post added November 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was November 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM ----------

:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

Manhwa anime sounds good don't it.
The new title is from one piece no doubt?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

Indeed! I will only rest when I see a manhwa anime.
although my love for hxh is without borders

---------- Post added November 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was November 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM ----------

:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz​
HxH is the best! :verily

nice thread by the way.

i'll also try reading ToG.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

Manhwa anime sounds good don't it.
The new title is from one piece no doubt?
Yeah! I had a thread about it in the noblesse section about this
So you read OP too, charles? '-'

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

HxH is the best! :verily

nice thread by the way.

i'll also try reading ToG.
January is the month for us HxH lovers D:
I've hope that the hiatuses finally end after the movie, which will be awesome.

If you love HxH, you will without a doubt love ToG too xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

Yes I read op too - :nod
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

Love the thread title! :verily



If you lived in the OP World and you had the ultimate choice in choosing one devil fruit from them all...what one would you pick!? :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

TheBoss - yup unfortunately, we have to wait a whiles for another ID volume.
Sucks to be caught up with what you're reading.... points to Noblesse....
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

Love the thread title! :verily



If you lived in the OP World and you had the ultimate choice in choosing one devil fruit from them all...what one would you pick!? :zomg
Hehehe he has one of the most annoying laughts I have even heard xD thanks zee D:

Can I create one or it should be one that exist already? :worrybunny

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

TheBoss - yup unfortunately, we have to wait a whiles for another ID volume.
Sucks to be caught up with what you're reading.... points to Noblesse....
But ID cliffhangers are just so ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And damn those fragments of chaos, he had to go sword heart + with Lamia in sword form and almost couldnt overpower percer.
I wanna see Chun Hwa fighting God-Chaos right now!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Sorry if I took that long to awnser but time is a rare item right now =\
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

That would be nice - I would love to see Irlina being taken back to Chun-wha's home town /world.
Honestly - love these types of fantasy stories.
That fight would be awesome/

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Percer had that sword that absorbed dragon powers / nullified his powers. Since ID uses this it kind was able to balance things out in favor with Percer.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

That would be nice - I would love to see Irlina being taken back to Chun-wha's home town /world.
Honestly - love these types of fantasy stories.
That fight would be awesome/

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Percer had that sword that absorbed dragon powers / nullified his powers. Since ID uses this it kind was able to balance things out in favor with Percer.
But damn He defeated the damn god with sword heart D:
But oh well, I wanna see Chun-wha using Greydrone's 13 class spells xD
Now a little dwarf fragment will get his ass wooped :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

Well now that Selina got her bootie handed to her, she was all to eagre to lear that class 13 spell.
I want to see it as well. I kind of wish now there was more adventure moments - like in the early chapters. I miss those.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

Have you read ID from the beginning a few time because you caught up?

Nice hxh's <3
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

Well now that Selina got her bootie handed to her, she was all to eagre to lear that class 13 spell.
I want to see it as well. I kind of wish now there was more adventure moments - like in the early chapters. I miss those.
There is lots of things yet to discover so those adventure moments will come back at some point.
But Idk how I will wait half a year for another volume T_T

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Have you read ID from the beginning a few time because you caught up?

Nice hxh's <3
Not from the beginning, but the fight with mercio I read lots of times, cuz I had caught up with the Editing xD

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

You bastard, you know I'm a kurapika's fanboy so you did that to earn free likes? that's cheap of you!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

There is lots of things yet to discover so those adventure moments will come back at some point.
But Idk how I will wait half a year for another volume T_T

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------


Not from the beginning, but the fight with mercio I read lots of times, cuz I had caught up with the Editing xD

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------


You bastard, you know I'm a kurapika's fanboy so you did that to earn free likes? that's cheap of you!

Time files fast - trust me - I've done the waiting already for the previous volumes.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kehihihihi in the New World

Tsugi!
 
Top