Re: Dreaming
The ending was still good IMO
The ending was still good IMO
ALL THREE GET MARRIED TO EACHOTHERWell, I did like that the guys reconnected with music, not having to speak, etc. But I always find open endings a bit frustrating, especially when romance is such a big part of the story.



I've been adapting really well, actually. I worked the last 6 days and I feel just fine. I'd say I'm about 90% or so recovered. I still can't do anything too strenuous (like heavy lifting or running/working out), but at least I know that standing for long periods is ok. I want to get back to working out as soon as I can. I can tell that sitting on my ass so much this past month has not been good for me.![]()

Yeah, I just heard Maryland is moving to the Big Ten and that Rutgers will likely follow. Maybe we can go watch a game together.I'm meh on this issue..buttttt.........looks like Purdue and Maryland will be seeing a lot more of each other in a couple years![]()
I injured myself playing volleyball about 6 weeks ago.
what happened?



My thoughts are pretty much a copy of yours in Bob's thread. I hoped the ending would be more conclusive, it was good like Gary said, but when major plot threads aren't answered you can't help but feel annoyed. It's possible to have an "Inception ending", but it doesn't always fit well in the story.I knowwwww! I posted my thoughts over in Bob's thread here. This ending doesn't follow the manga exactly, apparently.


I wonder if Tiff even knows what Beelzebub style volleyball means. I don't, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't read Beelzebub either. Manga reference fail. Nice try though, Milly-chan.Yes.
And Tiffy, did you play volleyball Beelzebub style?![]()