Hasa Diga Eebowai

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

The ending was still good IMO
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Well, I did like that the guys reconnected with music, not having to speak, etc. But I always find open endings a bit frustrating, especially when romance is such a big part of the story.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

Well, I did like that the guys reconnected with music, not having to speak, etc. But I always find open endings a bit frustrating, especially when romance is such a big part of the story.
ALL THREE GET MARRIED TO EACHOTHER
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming

figuratively? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

I'm meh on this issue..buttttt.........looks like Purdue and Maryland will be seeing a lot more of each other in a couple years :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

I've been adapting really well, actually. I worked the last 6 days and I feel just fine. I'd say I'm about 90% or so recovered. I still can't do anything too strenuous (like heavy lifting or running/working out), but at least I know that standing for long periods is ok. I want to get back to working out as soon as I can. I can tell that sitting on my ass so much this past month has not been good for me. :sweat
:gwah

what happened?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

I'm meh on this issue..buttttt.........looks like Purdue and Maryland will be seeing a lot more of each other in a couple years :derp
Yeah, I just heard Maryland is moving to the Big Ten and that Rutgers will likely follow. Maybe we can go watch a game together. :p

:gwah

what happened?
I injured myself playing volleyball about 6 weeks ago.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

How?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

By being a spaz
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

....


That does not answer my question.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

I was not being a spaz. >.> One of my teammates knocked me down by accident.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

And you landed on your back? on your femur? the collarbone? DETAILS, WOMAN! :gwah


And you're up late. D:
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

She was trying a sexy shot and it went awry :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Your face went awry, old man. :pwnge
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Dreaming

I knowwwww! I posted my thoughts over in Bob's thread here. This ending doesn't follow the manga exactly, apparently.
My thoughts are pretty much a copy of yours in Bob's thread. I hoped the ending would be more conclusive, it was good like Gary said, but when major plot threads aren't answered you can't help but feel annoyed. It's possible to have an "Inception ending", but it doesn't always fit well in the story.

Oh well, moving onwards to new adventures, who knows what.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Yes.

And Tiffy, did you play volleyball Beelzebub style? :hurr
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming

How could anyone play Volleyball Beelzebub style outside of Beelzebub-verse? :whynot
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Dreaming

Yes.

And Tiffy, did you play volleyball Beelzebub style? :hurr
I wonder if Tiff even knows what Beelzebub style volleyball means. I don't, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't read Beelzebub either. Manga reference fail. Nice try though, Milly-chan.
 
Top