Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well at least we have a topic to talk about once bb finalizes when and where we're supposed to watch rurouni kenshin.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
oh, goodie! you guys still going with that. :)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I DO hope bb's "mature" enough to reject friday night drinking binges and instead go with pseudo-strangers to watch a movie. xD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
OH SPEAKING OF WHICH, I'm going to SM now to reserve a ticket... akala ko di tayo matutuloy e.

I decided on Dec 8 saturday- SM makati- dunno bout you guyszt.

@MD, KIMERALD for the win! I thought for 3 seconds what it could mean lol.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
blatant lies and sarcasms aside, I'm now at peace. at least alam ko kung ano ako para sa kanya. I can now go on for days without hearing from/thinking about her, unlike before.

#ZEN

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

And ilan ipapareserve mo bb?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
denial ang telepono, wuuuuuut??? :rofl

@hunt, i procrastinated and have thus not yet gone to SM. Pero I'm going now promise! Isa lang sana ipapareserve ko, I'm not even sure if I can do that. Can I do that?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

OK WAIT ANG JOLOGS KO. I totally forgot that SM Makati didn't have fuckin cinemas.

ito na sya

http://smcinema.com/smcinema/?p=1673

I guess my only option is Megamall or moa if i insist on a saturday.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Do we still have to reserve tickets then? Meron akong friends that wanna tag along, kasi they've got no other anime connoisseur left to go with. And another one that wants to create an opening for his relationship blues.

@denial ang telepono

lumang luma na yan ah. I feel old for getting that.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I plan to go have a date with my sister, since medyo long time na kaming di nagkita... it'll be kind of intimate. So guess we're holding the "grandest meet" for laterz :/
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
it's all cool by me. at least I'd get my guys to plan without thinking of consequences.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yay! baka next year makakasabay na ako :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
@hunter - Fuck bitches, acquire currency mothafuckaaaaa.

Besides that, the best advice I can give (other than the internet adage "delete Facebook, hit the gym, lawyer up") is try to find a hobby or something different that interests you which you never tried before and put your mind to that. It will help in getting over it.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I don't need getting over anything, Imp. I am at peace with what happened, though my peers have wanted a more definitive result.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
that's human nature.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wow you're telling him to get over something which, I believe, none of them has ended yet. :gwah

straight up. :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I was under the impression from his previous post that he was trying to get over her. :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
No activity on this thread? wtf people, DO SOMETHING!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kaw kasi e.

Whew I slept at 10 AM today. WTF. The sun is already high- and it's so hot already! I slept only 4 hours, woke up at 2, took a shower and headed straight for work.

ALL BECAUSE OF A FRIGGIN' KDRAMA.

anyway:


It's expected none of you mentioned the recent wedding... what, too mainstream for you? :derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What's with this obsession with j/kdramas, are they just soap operas? Or can they actually be enjoyed by a majority of people outside its demographic? Or is it basically the usual love story etc
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what, it's just like anime, how different can it get? :notsure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top