Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Charlie? Seriously, what the hell man. Was it peer pressure that made you sign up? What was the point? You did the exact same thing in your first and only game before. -_-;
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Personally, I'd prefer that we just start with a Night 1 phase and skip the Day 1 phase as we seem to just randomly lynch someone with only a small chance of killing a mafia member, instantly putting the townies at a disadvantage. If we started with the Night 1 phase, people would die and the remaining players would have to respond and we could get a sense of things better with people making excuses, explanations, everything. In the Day 1 phase, half of the people barely show up and basically just make the requisite post or two and vote for someone usually random.

Thoughts?
It does offer better perspective, and me and my friends always play with a night phase first...but in this case the number of mafia roles would have to be smaller...in the case of 2 mafia sides there would be 2 victims in most cases, so the balance should be corrected with adding more normal doctors or normal detectives...or perhaps not having a janitor...something like that...

I'm in favour of night phase first for future games
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dont this game start tomorrow?
​
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
dont this game start tomorrow?
​
Oh, no, come on. This is not fair now.

I PM'd you your role, gave you a link to the thread, even mentioned in the PM you sent me back, that you have to be active in the discussions. How else could I have indicated that the game has already begun?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh wells I hadn't sub the game thread thinking it started tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Oh, no, come on. This is not fair now.

I PM'd you your role, gave you a link to the thread, even mentioned in the PM you sent me back, that you have to be active in the discussions. How else could I have indicated that the game has already begun?
Yea was going off the 28/29 date I read somewhere .
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
No excuse :arf There is a limit to how much uncles can be shortsighted!

I also PMed you and called for you in the win thread.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No excuse :arf There is a limit to how much uncles can be shortsighted!

I also PMed you and called for you in the win thread.
ouch

ur hitting the butt where the butt shouldnt be hit.

@ imp I quit my first game, got annoyed with how long it took. Second one got killed on some day I think I lasted a few days. This was the third one but meh Should have subbed to the game thread.

/hugs Sakura, does this still count as me keeping my word?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
You think it was cool calling you and receiving no response :gwah?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It's done now...next time's a charm
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 20 - Blood in Hueco Mundo - Day 1

Next time Evil, Please send a PM saying that Day 1 started. All I got was my Avatar and Link to the discussion board for my mafia team. ALso, I was under the impression we were starting the 28 or 29th
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 20 - Blood in Hueco Mundo - Day 1

Dead should stay quiet :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Next time Evil, Please send a PM saying that Day 1 started. All I got was my Avatar and Link to the discussion board for my mafia team. ALso, I was under the impression we were starting the 28 or 29th
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Extra treatments for you? What is it, your first time`?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

And in my games there won't be a next time for you, sorry.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Evil because of the fact that it's bullshit that both Charlie and I were told that it would start the 28th or 29th and actually believed that? First thing I did when I woke up this morning (28th) was check to see if the game was up and it was only to find out it started yesterday and to find myself already Hostkilled. 24h to post without no notice of the game actually starting is complete bullshit.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
There have been times when I get a PM with my Role here and the game doesn't start right then and there.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The change of date was mentioned continuously in this thread, the game begins when you get your pm and always, there was a link to the new game thread in the pm and 21 seemed to find it perfectly within 24 hours. Nope, no sympathy. I think its a poor excuse.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 20 - Blood in Hueco Mundo - Day 1

Extra treatments for you? What is it, your first time`?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

And in my games there won't be a next time for you, sorry.
Goes perfectly with the post :lmao

Dead should stay quiet :arf
sry thought it's the other thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top