Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
There have been times when I get a PM with my Role here and the game doesn't start right then and there.
What game was this? I dont remember a game starting a day after you get your PM.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
How is it a poor excuse? I put my avatar the moment I read the PM and waited for the 28th for the game started. It was only mention yesterday that the day would get pushed forward by one day.


This is Bullshit.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What is that, are you shitting with me, because I was hesitating to accept you? Check the PM again, and tell me it is the discussion thread, I linked you to... fuck you kdowns, I'm done with you here.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
The PM arrived with the link to the game thread, not the discussion thread, so I suggest stopping this argument here. 2 out of 23 didn't check...it's no big deal, you will check it next time...

Please resolve your differences in PMs. Thanks!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
There have been times when I get a PM with my Role here and the game doesn't start right then and there.
That did happen sometimes, but even if the game hadn't started then, the thread was already created with all the infos you needed to know when the game would start.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That was some weird ass strategy, blai. And justifiably punished with lynching.

RIP.

 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
2 Mafias already? This is great!

Day phase first has shown to be better for us in this game ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, and we have a vengeful ex-mafia too it seems.



What do?


Relaunching the game mebe?
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kevin WTF, it's your fault if you got kicked out don't be an a-hole -.-
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But he's dead, so he can't share that with his groupmates. So I don't think that's a problem. I didn't see that as a threat.
No?

He could reply here and say "FARFALLA AND XIO ARE MAFIA TOO!" and show us his PM -.-
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I got to say I didn't think that two Mafia would be out after the first day.

What a backfire strategy from blai ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No?

He could reply here and say "FARFALLA AND XIO ARE MAFIA TOO!" and show us his PM -.-
I meant that he already knows one of the mafia side, since he was mafia. If he wanted to screw up the game, only by sharing his side he would already accomplish that. I think he only commented that, since it's a risk that other mafias that are still alive might also get to know who are in the other side.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Imo, Germy, you should just ask him how he got access to those infos thru that site and see if you can't prevent the others from getting the same thing. I really didn't see that as a threat, since he could ruin the game without knowing the other side... He could just share his.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Let him, further action will be taken against him. That is, if he wishes to ruin the game for 20+ people.

There were other sites that gave similar options right? I thought quicktopic wasn't searchable though, so that's confusing.

You could also use Piratepad or a google doc?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Exploring how he did would really ruin the game XD
I'm not sure what he's playing at, but if he wants to never be allowed to play again and possibly worse, he'll keep is mouth shut.

Grow up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top