What game was this? I dont remember a game starting a day after you get your PM.There have been times when I get a PM with my Role here and the game doesn't start right then and there.
What game was this? I dont remember a game starting a day after you get your PM.There have been times when I get a PM with my Role here and the game doesn't start right then and there.
That did happen sometimes, but even if the game hadn't started then, the thread was already created with all the infos you needed to know when the game would start.There have been times when I get a PM with my Role here and the game doesn't start right then and there.
No?But he's dead, so he can't share that with his groupmates. So I don't think that's a problem. I didn't see that as a threat.
He was a Mafia, he knows his team mates.I don't think kdowns knows anything.
Did he tell who they are to anyone? then it's no problem.He was a Mafia, he knows his team mates.
I meant that he already knows one of the mafia side, since he was mafia. If he wanted to screw up the game, only by sharing his side he would already accomplish that. I think he only commented that, since it's a risk that other mafias that are still alive might also get to know who are in the other side.No?
He could reply here and say "FARFALLA AND XIO ARE MAFIA TOO!" and show us his PM -.-
I'm not sure what he's playing at, but if he wants to never be allowed to play again and possibly worse, he'll keep is mouth shut.Exploring how he did would really ruin the game XD