Re: Dreaming
Love your avy
Such a match with your usergroup color, the season
and the series. You are an artist.
Why, thank you! I think you give me a little too much credit for matching my usergroup since it's a Christmas color to begin with. I got so lucky finding this avy on the first page of the first site I went to. I saw Christmas and inspiration struck immediately.
3c said:
What a shame! I feel I should be an inspiration too.
Of course you are! It goes without saying.
I swear that you have the sexiest set I've seen lately

, I agree with what Nuno said, your usergroup colors and Christmas theme make your set thousand-fold more awesome.
I feel honored to be your inspiration.
Thank you! You have excellent taste, sir.
is it time to make christmas sets???
hmmm...
Well, I usually wait for December, but inspiration happened to strike me a couple of days early. So... sure! Go for it!
Yes, that's it XD I believe you already showed him that picture? I checked the site on my phone this morning and I recall reading something like this. Was half asleep...
Yep, I was certain enough that I just decided to go ahead and post it in his thread.
naruto-niichan said:
Haha, nice wordplay there!
looks gorgeous
and I believe I already have that pic from your ava, looks even better on a full screen
Thanks.

I can't quite take credit for the wordplay, but i thought it was hilarious.
*bites Tiffy*
You need Sawako-themed Christmas avatar tho.
I still do love Sawako as a subject for an avatar and I do kind of miss using her for a holiday theme. Maybe I'll use her next time.
There's been a long, long time since I enjoyed an anime as much as this one... Now I will try to sleep. Try.
I'm so glad! The enjoying anime part, of course... not the having trouble sleeping.
But I feel you, this is a truly addicting show. I watched it over a period of 3 days. It was hard to make myself sleep when I knew I should.