Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
wtf is up with that ? You trying to make me feel shitty for not winning ? And to prove me 'wrong' by stating the obvious?

Excuse me for having RL issues and missing the first day and getting hostkilled. And I had no idea I was a mafia boss then either. And I didn't say I survived the entire game , just close to the end. That's not talking shit. I posted in the game thread when I was dead? wtf? I only posted during night phase cuz I didn't realize it started. And I wasn;t talking about current game as in what was happening after I died till after I got pissed fro being told to stfu. I was posting about me being butthurt for being killed by stupid townies or idk I think once I was killed by mafia and once by townies, regardless I was butthurt. Since I was proud to be a townie AND BOTH GAMES I WAS A DOCTOR.
And really? Have I been aggressive this game? am I playing the same way?

And you said naturally so I figured you meant that's just the way I am in general not strictly in the game.
I didn't mean to be petty, but you did the exact same thing, unprovoked, when I'm presumably on the same side as you. That's just nonsense, lol.

I take the game seriously, so sorry. I had getting killed coming, I figured it might happen when night started. But someone who's posting without bothering reading the thread, asking people to summarize 80+ pages of activity, and then deems it necessary to give me shit? I just found it funny :lmao

No, you aren't being aggressive this game, but you're being aggressive here. You're barely playing this game. But yes, you have played in a confrontational way in the past, but thats not really relevant. So, I'm not holding RL against you, but why sign up then?

And it doesn't really matter why you're breaking the rules by posting after night starts, or discussing the current game here when you shouldn't...it damages the game.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Something like that yea.



Yes Sakura, the getter the game. :nod
FUUU better I meant better~!

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I didn't mean to be petty, but you did the exact same thing, unprovoked, when I'm presumably on the same side as you. That's just nonsense, lol.

I take the game seriously, so sorry. I had getting killed coming, I figured it might happen when night started. But someone who's posting without bothering reading the thread, asking people to summarize 80+ pages of activity, and then deems it necessary to give me shit? I just found it funny :lmao

No, you aren't being aggressive this game, but you're being aggressive here. You're barely playing this game. But yes, you have played in a confrontational way in the past, but thats not really relevant. So, I'm not holding RL against you, but why sign up then?

And it doesn't really matter why you're breaking the rules by posting after night starts, or discussing the current game here when you shouldn't...it damages the game.
I only did that cuz you did it to me in the last game I played |:

OMG you serious? Fine! Excuse me, for having to deal with shit irl ,Gary! And not having enough energy to read 100 pages of spam and STILL be active in the game.

I signed up because theer was a person who was hired to deal with mom's apartment and he bailed on me and left the city and he didn't finish painting the walls he painted just 1 hand in the living room and hall and left the kitchen and bathroom looking like shit. and when I went on monday the electricity was all fried nothing worked and I had to call an electrician. he barely managed to find the place which was causing the short circuiting and he cut the wires there [after making a huge hole in my kitchen wall] and now was supposed to come tomorrow but I don't have the money anyway so he won't come and I can't fix that fucking whole in the wall till he fixes the outlet's wiring and change the electric panel and fuses and whatnot. so I can't paint most walls with outlets cuz he'll have to change the wiring in the walls...so he'll make holes everywhere which I have to fix. Then repaint the walls then hopefully manage to rent it so I can get my money back and manage to pay rent in the apartment I live in with my bro.
And who's gonna do that if not me ? Mom? My stupid excuse of a brother? my grandma? My dad who divorced mom over 16 years ago and god knows about his whereabouts right now? My cats? My excuses of friends? I'd like to think I'm active enough for the amount of shit that's been layd on my lap so suddenly. And you know very well I've been active in the past 2 games.Plus I was so looking forward to the game! Why NOT sign up?
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:popcorn

You should get that wiring fixed asap, it's dangerous.

:popcorn
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Digital diary goes well with digital dude.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ehhhh, well sorry, seems like I'm half an hour in delay already. :sweat

But day ends now, I hope you have a result!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I kinda disagree about the spam part.. I mean, we do have useless post sometimes, but I see people trying to discuss things, and not only posting shit that will lead people nowhere. We had 23 people playing, and we still have 18, if I'm not mistaken. That's a lot. Considering that we only had 2 hostkills and that even now we have only 2 people that almost never posts, we have a lot of people to post, and I don't think that we have 100 pages of game with little content. I think that, little by little, people are starting to play more, learning about it and trying to live the character, make analysis, create theories, find the culprits/manipulate townies and win the game. I agree that we do have spam, but I don't think that we had that much of spam in this game... A lot of posts doesn't mean a lot of bullshit. Even if we go nowhere, at least people are trying.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
'cause Evil locked the thread before he counted the votes.......


@sakura
"so what Connan?"
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I only refered to it as spam cuz of Gary and the others saying he was spamming before he died. And regardless I still don't have the necessary energy to read all that and even if I read I won't be able to understand anything and get to a solid conclusion because I'm too tired. So I was trying to be active now that I can and see what I can get out of ppl. but seems day ended already |:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You should have been done already though, as the day is over since 44mins now.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I only did that cuz you did it to me in the last game I played |:

OMG you serious? Fine! Excuse me, for having to deal with shit irl ,Gary! And not having enough energy to read 100 pages of spam and STILL be active in the game.

I signed up because the person who was hired to deal with mom's apartment bailed on me and left the city and he didn't finish painting the walls he painted just 1 hand in the living room and hall and left the kitchen and bathroom looking like shit. and when I went on monday the electricity was all fried nothing worked and I had to call an electrician. he barely managed to find the place which was causing the short circuiting and he cut the wires there [after making a huge hole in my kitchen wall] and now was supposed to come tomorrow but I don't have the money anyway so he won't come and I can't fix that fucking whole in the wall till he fixes the outlet's wiring and change the electric panel and fuses and whatnot. so I can't paint most walls with outlets cuz he'll have to change the wiring in the walls...so he'll make holes everywhere which I have to fix. Then repaint the walls then hopefully manage to rent it so I can get my money back and manage to pay rent in the apartment I live in with my bro.
And who's gonna do that if not me ? Mom? My stupid excuse of a brother? my grandma? My dad who divorced mom over 16 years ago and god knows about his whereabouts right now? My cats? My excuses of friends? I'd like to think I'm active enough for the amount of shit that's been layd on my lap so suddenly. And you know very well I've been active in the past 2 games.Plus I was so looking forward to the game! Why NOT sign up?
I JUST said I wasn't holding RL against you

I don't remember making fun of you dying last game, considering I was hostkilled before even half of the day had past...

That sounds awful.








...wanna make me some lunch? :3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Would you two STFU, he locked the thread! Don't talk about the fucking game!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I only refered to it as spam cuz of Gary and the others saying he was spamming before he died. And regardless I still don't have the necessary energy to read all that and even if I read I won't be able to understand anything and get to a solid conclusion because I'm too tired. So I was trying to be active now that I can and see what I can get out of ppl. but seems day ended already |:
Oh, I was kinda replying to Imp xD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Would you two STFU, he locked the thread! Don't talk about the fucking game!
I haven't seen 'Day phase end' :confused: in the game thread

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Fak u wizzard.

Also one more thing: don't delete any posts in the game thread anymore. Same to lawlypoo.
um, ok, though it was just spam, It was same post just moved under.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top