The graveyard

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Salsa is really fun

you're already at stage 4?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Salsa is really fun

well stage 2 ain't long and stage 3 is only a movie. can catch up at any time :p
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Salsa is really fun

lol i think Bugz wanted to make fun of her, but he made a mistake Nao is a HPtard, the twilightards are Ancy and Matzik
seen this in Naomi's thread...and just wanted to say


At least do your homework before you post, man!
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Salsa is really fun

Hi pussy wiper chan( sticks toungue at someone) how you been ? Missed me? :blush
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Salsa is really fun

Rip Team Sugoiii.







To the New World! :allthe
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Salsa is really fun

What happened to Team Sugoiii? :worrybunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Salsa is really fun

SALSA! :maracas

I don't actually like it though:notsure

What do you like about it?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Salsa is really fun

What happened to Team Sugoiii? :worrybunny
It is now officially defunct. I blame scav.

It had no real purpose. Just an awesome bunch of sets that were fun to wear. =) People are still asking me to make them. :lmao

What are our fates after this!? Who knows...

What has become ashes now will rise once again into something bigger and better... I'm sure of it. :nod

Maybe, we'll think of another awesome but pointless group around the xmas break. :hee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Salsa is really fun

You might not know this Bugzee since you're on a semi hiatus from time to time and I hate to be the bearer of bad news.... but Team Sugoi suffered 8 straight losses to Team unicorn.
This is why the members have disbanded into utter chaos....
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Salsa is really fun

seen this in Naomi's thread...and just wanted to say


At least do your homework before you post, man!
:lmao
u didn't read twilight? :poke
Hi pussy wiper chan( sticks toungue at someone) how you been ? Missed me? :blush
maso-kitty :zomg still posting from your phone? course i missed you :blush
u should stop hiding :poke

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Team Sugoiii died? RIDICULOUS!!! team sugoi is ALIVE

YOHOHOHO~​

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

SALSA! :maracas

I don't actually like it though:notsure

What do you like about it?
its fun and you always have a partner :hee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Salsa is really fun

Salsa, not sure about the dance, but I love salsa dip and for tacos. :zomg
Im watching Initial D now.
Watching D - nicesh - let scav and I know what episodes you're up to. Id link you to the otaku theater thread for ID but it might spoil you.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Salsa is really fun

Inital D the anime about street car racing?
Yeah - have you seen it?
I'm currently waiting for Scav and Destiny to catch up/
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

Watching D - nicesh - let scav and I know what episodes you're up to. Id link you to the otaku theater thread for ID but it might spoil you.
I only finished the first act now, Tina came home and no computer for me to watch anime on....time to buy my own computer I guess, sigh...no idea which to buy, decision decisions. :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Salsa is really fun

I only finished the first act now, Tina came home and no computer for me to watch anime on....time to buy my own computer I guess, sigh...no idea which to buy, decision decisions. :3c
Whats your budget?
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

Whats your budget?
Im willing to use about 14 000 nok which is 2491 USD or 1900 euros.

And Im really unsure if I want PC or laptop..seems I have hard time to decide these days.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Salsa is really fun

Im willing to use about 14 000 nok which is 2491 USD or 1900 euros.

And Im really unsure if I want PC or laptop..seems I have hard time to decide these days.
I'd choose depending on whether or not you're studying or would need it to use outside your house. But either personally I'd say laptop, as you can take it from one room to another. with nearly €2000, you can find more than a decent laptop.
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

I'd choose depending on whether or not you're studying or would need it to use outside your house. But either personally I'd say laptop, as you can take it from one room to another. with nearly €2000, you can find more than a decent laptop.
I do travel alot with my computer here and there, and Ive been looking at the sony vaio F(I like the look of sony pc the best, haha, shallow :P) but Im also thinking about one of Asus gaming laptop what they called it. Since Tina bought herself a iMac I envy the speed of a pc. :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Salsa is really fun

Asus is a strong brand. I heard there are lots of problems with Sony Vaio's in the long run but tbh I'm no expert.
 
Top