awesome man im awesome 

Last edited:





- Part 1I think would be like: "I'm sorry, thank you for liking me?i dont knowhow would you answer if a member you dont even know send you a pm to say he love you?
![]()

"
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1

PMPMPMPMPMPMOlast
---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------
Ok old thread buried. No more talk about it, pm only![]()
- Part 1I would.hahaha i don't think u'll answer something that simple

first. 
- Part 1huh?"I don't know what to say to you, I don't feel the same because I don't know you" funny thing is...same thing applies to scav though! In rl anyway.![]()

well if he kept liking your post for 2,3 days. u'll be sure he's seriousI would.
I think I would be shocked, maybe I would ask: are you being serious?first.
![]()
- Part 1Yeah!"I don't know what to say to you, I don't feel the same because I don't know you" funny thing is...same thing applies to scav though! In rl anyway.![]()

- Part 1
- Part 1Yeah, so I would say what I said before.huh?
---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------
well if he kept liking your post for 2,3 days. u'll be sure he's serious

- Part 1
- Part 1nah lol. we gonna thank/like their post for 2,3days no need to rush for the success of a prankI meant...you may know there username but not who they really are...just like it would be in rl so to speak.
Nvm. Just PM some already.![]()
- Part 1Oh. So that's a good tactic I guess.nah lol. we gonna thank/like their post for 2,3days no need to rush for the success of a prank


- Part 1Erm.. I have no idea.How old do you think I am?

- Part 1
- Part 1Have ever tried this before?nah lol. we gonna thank/like their post for 2,3days no need to rush for the success of a prank

I'm shocked.Good guess. You are right. I bet Lala told you.


- Part 1no never, why?Have ever tried this before?![]()