The graveyard

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
awesome man im awesome ;)
 
Last edited:

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
Here comes the spam :derp

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]67511[/split]
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Here comes the spam :derp

last :derp

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Ok old thread buried. No more talk about it, pm only :hmph
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

i dont know :XD how would you answer if a member you dont even know send you a pm to say he love you? :XD
I think would be like: "I'm sorry, thank you for liking me? :oh
But I don't know what to say to you, I don't feel the same because I don't know you. :vin"

:XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

hahaha i don't think u'll answer something that simple
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

"I don't know what to say to you, I don't feel the same because I don't know you" funny thing is...same thing applies to scav though! In rl anyway. :rofl
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Here comes the spam :derp

last :derp

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Ok old thread buried. No more talk about it, pm only :hmph
PMPMPMPMPMPMO
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

hahaha i don't think u'll answer something that simple
I would. :noworry
I think I would be shocked, maybe I would ask: are you being serious? :XD first. :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

"I don't know what to say to you, I don't feel the same because I don't know you" funny thing is...same thing applies to scav though! In rl anyway. :rofl
huh? :notsure

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I would. :noworry
I think I would be shocked, maybe I would ask: are you being serious? :XD first. :lmao
well if he kept liking your post for 2,3 days. u'll be sure he's serious
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

"I don't know what to say to you, I don't feel the same because I don't know you" funny thing is...same thing applies to scav though! In rl anyway. :rofl
Yeah! :lmao
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

I meant...you may know there username but not who they really are...just like it would be in rl so to speak.


Nvm. Just PM some already. :oh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

huh? :notsure

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------



well if he kept liking your post for 2,3 days. u'll be sure he's serious
Yeah, so I would say what I said before. :nod

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Bugz, how old are u?
If you don't mind to answer.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

How old do you think I am?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

I meant...you may know there username but not who they really are...just like it would be in rl so to speak.


Nvm. Just PM some already. :oh
nah lol. we gonna thank/like their post for 2,3days no need to rush for the success of a prank
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

nah lol. we gonna thank/like their post for 2,3days no need to rush for the success of a prank
Oh. So that's a good tactic I guess. :rofl

Maybe, they'll return the favour with liking and thanking you. :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Good guess. You are right. I bet Lala told you.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

nah lol. we gonna thank/like their post for 2,3days no need to rush for the success of a prank
Have ever tried this before? :notsure

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Good guess. You are right. I bet Lala told you.
I'm shocked. :blink
And no, she didn't. :XD
I'm feeling baddass! :hip
 
Top