It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope you're not letting Tina do all the fixing around the house Lise :derp

you cant blame her - she needs help until she recovers fully from being broken.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmmmm I dunno who to believe..:headscratch

Its almost Christmas and the world didn't end. Tina should be helping :allthe

And Baking for Charlie too .... :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sure, make it all about you Charlie -_-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
.......:fail

Tina, Lise have you got each other's gifts ready yet?
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
.......:fail

Tina, Lise have you got each other's gifts ready yet?
I have. I think Tina has too. :nod And she helped me alot to day, its more than enough. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have. I think Tina has too. :nod And she helped me alot to day, its more than enough. :nod
Always knew she was a good sister. :nod

:nod

:nod

---------- Post added December 25, 2012 at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was December 23, 2012 at 07:26 PM ----------

Merry Christmas Tina
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Merry Christmas, Tina! :confetti
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Merry Christmas Tina!!! I hope you got a lovely gift from Lise~ :derp
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
From Lise? niiiiiiice! :hi5

Did you get anything else? and how was your day?
Yep. :hee
Well, my older sister gave me a beer. :XD Got a bit of money to spend on what I want. :hee
I just came home a while a go from my uncle and aunts house.

How about you? :nerd
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yep. :hee
Well, my older sister gave me a beer. :XD Got a bit of money to spend on what I want. :hee
I just came home a while a go from my uncle and aunts house.

How about you? :nerd
Awesome. Hope you don't waste the money on Lady Gaga tickets :teehee

We're not the present type really, but it's been an awesome day. Had my sister and her family over and one of my dad's friends and kids. Ate like a bawss, then watched a lotr; the first one. Currently unable to move from bed due to laziness :XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Awesome. Hope you don't waste the money on Lady Gaga tickets :teehee

We're not the present type really, but it's been an awesome day. Had my sister and her family over and one of my dad's friends and kids. Ate like a bawss, then watched a lotr; the first one. Currently unable to move from bed due to laziness :XD
:mono (plan on getting an iPad 2)
I see, that must save a lot of trouble and stress. :XD
I'm so sleepy right now. :sleepy
 
Top