Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines


I'm being true to my word. I'm letting go.

I realized parang if I donate them to charity- hindi ba masyadong fashionista? hahaha. and some are still very good and crisp but I'm just tired of looking at them na, even if I've worn some for like, only thrice, ever. >.> Which is the point- If I am not wearing them (much) why keep them? :gwah it's a major turning point in my life to have said that!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
oh my god. how deeper will you sink into this mess???
it's the tidiest mess i've ever seen. anyways, as ramon bautista said,

habang di pa siya nag-a-aylabyu, wag bigyan ng malisya
so there. and it turned into a christmas party / birthday party / farewell party for her, as she's going to malaysia next week.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

and i saw someone who looks just like you bb. must be your doppelganger. only a couple shades lighter than your skin tone, long hair, glasses. if you weren't staying put at your home and had your hair cut i would've blurted out your name and embarrassed myself.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oh my you totally would. -_-
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm being true to my word. I'm letting go.

I realized parang if I donate them to charity- hindi ba masyadong fashionista? hahaha. and some are still very good and crisp but I'm just tired of looking at them na, even if I've worn some for like, only thrice, ever. >.> Which is the point- If I am not wearing them (much) why keep them? :gwah it's a major turning point in my life to have said that!
remember there's this flea market along mango road in cebu? you might find one there in manila. why not sell them?

and i saw someone who looks just like you bb. must be your doppelganger. only a couple shades lighter than your skin tone, long hair, glasses. if you weren't staying put at your home and had your hair cut i would've blurted out your name and embarrassed myself.
i like bb's skin tone better. it's so filipina. love our own nga dba :derp

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

 

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Whoa. Is that the first time that ever happened?
Yeah, that's the first time. Maybe hnd cgro pra saken un :scry

My agency cancelled my application for Taiwan because I failed my medical. So naisip ko nlng hnd pra saken ung Taiwan.

Ang malas ko ata this year, ung 45k and ung Taiwan, anu nmn kea ang next? NA hnd pra saken ung gf ko?:derp
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
My agency cancelled my application for Taiwan because I failed my medical. So naisip ko nlng hnd pra saken ung Taiwan.
dude, i don't mean to pry or anything. but for the agency to cancel your app due to a failed medical, that's gotta be serious.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well marshall, you started a good trend right there.


how was 2012 for everyone? :cookiehand
 

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
dude, i don't mean to pry or anything. but for the agency to cancel your app due to a failed medical, that's gotta be serious.
Well, I just found out I have a thyroid. And I think it wasn't that serious. My TSH is abnormal. My t3 and t4 levels are almost 3 times than normal. No wonder lately, there's a time that I can't moved my body. My agency told me that they'll going to ''reprocess'' my application after my tsh/t3/t4 return back to its normal counts. What a waste.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
how was 2012 for everyone? :cookiehand
good.

Well, I just found out I have a thyroid. And I think it wasn't that serious. My TSH is abnormal. My t3 and t4 levels are almost 3 times than normal. No wonder lately, there's a time that I can't moved my body. My agency told me that they'll going to ''reprocess'' my application after my tsh/t3/t4 return back to its normal counts. What a waste.
indeed. hoping for a speedy recovery dude.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
First half was absolutely amazing. Second half was slightly shitter and involved more work.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
how so Imp?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I was on a study abroad year last year which involved copious amounts of partying and travelling. I am back home since the summer and I actually have to do assignments now. =/
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
you can't have it all, Imp.

ang fuck my annual appraisal. 3.2/5.0. WTF?

Recommended Development Plan:

1. Technical training required for Blackberry Support, Microsoft Exchange & Call Manager
- i implement weekend changes and am 1 of the CAB approvers for change management WTF?

2. Taking more initiative to improve the overall SD performance
- i design and implement client-specific process flows for SD integration and client services adaptability WTF?

3. provide soft skills training
- i am the ITIL Knowledge Management manager and also have been the client go live spiel coordinator WTF?

WTF?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
who the fuck audited your annual performance?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well, I just found out I have a thyroid. And I think it wasn't that serious. My TSH is abnormal. My t3 and t4 levels are almost 3 times than normal. No wonder lately, there's a time that I can't moved my body. My agency told me that they'll going to ''reprocess'' my application after my tsh/t3/t4 return back to its normal counts. What a waste.
ano ba line of work mo? if that's not too personal...

tch. Do you need what, a round of Redhorse before you guys can elaborate? >.>

I found 2012 to be the um... boring phase of my life, but sort of like, the groundbreaking, or laying of the foundations. So still positive. It's been boring because I found a stable job, but had to hold out because i'm the newb in the team- all holiday work go to me, all overtimes, etc. etc. And I still cant go on vacation, i'm aiming to get perfect attendance for the health bonus, no travel for the year AT.ALL. etc. etc, the corporate shebang.

But as soon as I've earned all my leaves (when I have stayed for a year, which is just two months away!!!!!!) I swear I'm gonna go places (hello 2013!!)


Another question for everyone!!! (provided, you'd already described your 2012 where people can actually understand :yelling)

plans for 2013?? How does it look like for you?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
you want an elaboration?

i found the year 2012 to be... enlightening. i've never dragged myself out of my comfort zone more than what happened this year, and thus i have newfound understanding on how the world works, what motivates men, the passion in keeping the status quo, and realizing the truth about my extended family, which i have tried to paint in bright neon colors of happy things in my mind.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
who the fuck audited your annual performance?
good for nothing manager, fucking Jordanian. they're a bunch of assholes. im not being a racist here. it seems like almost the majority of gcc members agree to that very fact.

tch. Do you need what, a round of Redhorse before you guys can elaborate? >.>

I found 2012 to be the um... boring phase of my life, but sort of like, the groundbreaking, or laying of the foundations. So still positive. It's been boring because I found a stable job, but had to hold out because i'm the newb in the team- all holiday work go to me, all overtimes, etc. etc. And I still cant go on vacation, i'm aiming to get perfect attendance for the health bonus, no travel for the year AT.ALL. etc. etc, the corporate shebang.

But as soon as I've earned all my leaves (when I have stayed for a year, which is just two months away!!!!!!) I swear I'm gonna go places (hello 2013!!)
2012 for me is a year full of disappointments. LDR, foreign work environment, high self expectations, failed personal and professional plans, etc.

Another question for everyone!!! (provided, you'd already described your 2012 where people can actually understand :yelling)

plans for 2013?? How does it look like for you?
rectifying the entire 2012.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

you want an elaboration?

i found the year 2012 to be... enlightening. i've never dragged myself out of my comfort zone more than what happened this year, and thus i have newfound understanding on how the world works, what motivates men, the passion in keeping the status quo, and realizing the truth about my extended family, which i have tried to paint in bright neon colors of happy things in my mind.
good for you, brother.. sana tuloy2x na yan :thumbs
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
So naka redhorse na kayo? :cookiehand

i found the year 2012 to be... enlightening. i've never dragged myself out of my comfort zone more than what happened this year, and thus i have newfound understanding on how the world works, what motivates men, the passion in keeping the status quo, and realizing the truth about my extended family, which i have tried to paint in bright neon colors of happy things in my mind.
That's some deep shit, hunt. Good for you- in a lot of ways. I'm sure your 2013 will bring more awakenings, if 2012 is just like the stage being lit up. Do you feel like you'll be standing up on stage by the next year or somewhat further ahead into the future? :narutokyu

2012 for me is a year full of disappointments. LDR, foreign work environment, high self expectations, failed personal and professional plans, etc.


rectifying the entire 2012.
it's been a tough year for you, huh. I'm sure 2013 brings hope for you.



Well anyway, I'm just here to say: MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you- or if you don't believe in it, then at least HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I plan to hug everybody in sight tonight as the hype gets built up- I need to do a lot of stuff at work, but i aim for 100% perfect service tonight on a big day like this, and ROCK THE HOUSE tonight.

by er... watching 6 episodes of kdrama and dozing to sleep. >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top