Hasa Diga Eebowai

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

I'm sure there are posts here thanking her for showing me these 2 shows....but to retract, I probably heard about them from you but watched them because of her. V-power :sexyarf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Awww... :popcorn
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Oh, I thought he was confessing his love for you. :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Are you implying something?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

:comfort

I'm sure you'll find someone special
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

I like your attitude :thumbs
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Dreaming

You found someone, Gary?

Merry Christmas, Tiff! Hope your meal turns out awesome. I'm so awfully stuffed now, I feel so awful.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

You found someone, Gary?

Merry Christmas, Tiff! Hope your meal turns out awesome. I'm so awfully stuffed now, I feel so awful.
Mmmm...life sure is rough :e3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Dreaming

Mmmm...life sure is rough :e3
You didn't answer my question.

But yeah, it is. I'm starting to finally feel better now. I always eat and drink way too much on Christmas. My stomach always feels like exploding. It saddens me that I could only eat one portion of dessert. Luckily we have lotsa leftovers.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

You didn't answer my question.

But yeah, it is. I'm starting to finally feel better now. I always eat and drink way too much on Christmas. My stomach always feels like exploding. It saddens me that I could only eat one portion of dessert. Luckily we have lotsa leftovers.
Yeah and I did it on purpose :gar

We haven't started eating yet. But we will have some steamed shrimp, cream of crab soup, and chicken wings :drool
 
Top