We all do...I confess I sometimes have lesbian dreams as well.
We all do...I confess I sometimes have lesbian dreams as well.

I rarely remember mine eitherI confess I don't have dreams.![]()
No, I don't know someone that was quite like her, although my mind seemed to base her off of a couple chicks I know. She was (quite literally, I suppose) my dream girl. During the dream, it was really... kind of nerve-racking. But after waking, I know it was a good. I don't really want to go into the details because it's... I dunno, doesn't feel appropriate. But I don't want you to think it was totally perverted either. XDI wonder if it was a real person...
I rarely have them, and I think that was the most intense one yet.I confess I sometimes have lesbian dreams as well.

Every couple of weeks, I'll remember one very vividly.I confess I don't have dreams.![]()
You always dream, you just don't remember it.I confess I don't have dreams.![]()
Nono, there's no problem at all... go onI don't really want to go into the details because it's... I dunno, doesn't feel appropriate.

Proof you're heartless.I confess I don't have dreams.![]()

Proof you're heartless.![]()



You are such a manslut...I confess that if I get aware of my dream, I can control it... inception style/ And I usually put this hability to good use
But my real confession is... friday my class had this crazy party, it started 3pm and we keep it up until 6am. The thing is.. I remember hooking up with some girls(there were some seniors on our party), but I don't remember who. Things are all fuzzy on my head, I'm pretty sure that I saw to friends of mine hooking up with the same girl...
And there are a lot of pictures of the party, but in mostly of them I don't show up.. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing

hahahaha,in last time i feel exactly the same,richtig geilI confess I sometimes start to think in english instead of german, feels really weird once I take notice of it. Probably comes from writing in english most of the time, damn and praise you internet!

You are such a manslut...
nor mines! always use protection :yellSee! That's why I'M the one to plan things when we go out, Moa! Sushi in Barreiro won't get people pregnant!
I do that all the time too!I confess I sometimes start to think in english instead of german, feels really weird once I take notice of it. Probably comes from writing in english most of the time, damn and praise you internet!
Moa, are you sure that everything wasn't part of a dream that you couldn't control?![]()
An alcohol induced dream. ;-)andf it wasn,t a dream because my hangover lasted until sunday night