Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I wonder if it was a real person...
No, I don't know someone that was quite like her, although my mind seemed to base her off of a couple chicks I know. She was (quite literally, I suppose) my dream girl. During the dream, it was really... kind of nerve-racking. But after waking, I know it was a good. I don't really want to go into the details because it's... I dunno, doesn't feel appropriate. But I don't want you to think it was totally perverted either. XD

I confess I sometimes have lesbian dreams as well.
I rarely have them, and I think that was the most intense one yet. :teehee

I confess I don't have dreams. :oh
Every couple of weeks, I'll remember one very vividly.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Proof you're heartless. :(
:smack

I rarely remember my dreams too. Naomi, that's pretty often remembering. I think most people remember their dreams just every now and then.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I remember mine like every second day. Sometimes they're even quite long and usually rather disturbing.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that if I get aware of my dream, I can control it... inception style/ And I usually put this hability to good use :hurr

But my real confession is... friday my class had this crazy party, it started 3pm and we keep it up until 6am. The thing is.. I remember hooking up with some girls(there were some seniors on our party), but I don't remember who. Things are all fuzzy on my head, I'm pretty sure that I saw to friends of mine hooking up with the same girl...

And there are a lot of pictures of the party, but in mostly of them I don't show up.. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I will be a complete bitch to any customer that stays past closing time tonight at work. :cookiehand

Happy Christmas! XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that if I get aware of my dream, I can control it... inception style/ And I usually put this hability to good use :hurr

But my real confession is... friday my class had this crazy party, it started 3pm and we keep it up until 6am. The thing is.. I remember hooking up with some girls(there were some seniors on our party), but I don't remember who. Things are all fuzzy on my head, I'm pretty sure that I saw to friends of mine hooking up with the same girl...

And there are a lot of pictures of the party, but in mostly of them I don't show up.. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing
You are such a manslut...
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I sometimes start to think in english instead of german, feels really weird once I take notice of it. Probably comes from writing in english most of the time, damn and praise you internet!

Moa, are you sure that everything wasn't part of a dream that you couldn't control? :3c
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess I sometimes start to think in english instead of german, feels really weird once I take notice of it. Probably comes from writing in english most of the time, damn and praise you internet!
hahahaha,in last time i feel exactly the same,richtig geil :XD
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've had that for ages. Puts you in an awkward situation when you want to start talking and have to switch first, which is why you end up saying complete bs.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm usually like that when I'm writing in english I think in english and if I listen to something in portuguese it will take a while for me to switch and understand what I heard.

I can't work with two languages at the same time.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You are such a manslut...

it's not like that, the party that was too crazy... at some point the lights were off and it become a 30 people rave. i'm not sure, I was wasted

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

See! That's why I'M the one to plan things when we go out, Moa! Sushi in Barreiro won't get people pregnant!
nor mines! always use protection :yell
anyway, it was more like a second bas thing, at least from what I remember

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I confess I sometimes start to think in english instead of german, feels really weird once I take notice of it. Probably comes from writing in english most of the time, damn and praise you internet!

Moa, are you sure that everything wasn't part of a dream that you couldn't control? :3c
I do that all the time too!

andf it wasn,t a dream because my hangover lasted until sunday night
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
January needs to get here faster, just saying.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top