He might not be dangerous, but he is rude, MatOh shut up jorpy-twink![]()

He might not be dangerous, but he is rude, MatOh shut up jorpy-twink![]()

You would like to think that, wouldn't you?He might not be dangerous, but he is rude, Mat![]()

Why would i like to think that?You would like to think that, wouldn't you?![]()

You must like rude boys thenWhy would i like to think that?![]()
Anyway there's no "would", because i really think that![]()

UmmI'm harmless, unless I need to be otherwise. Do I need to be dangerous with you?![]()

Boys?You must like rude boys then![]()

I know right ?He might not be dangerous, but he is rude, Mat![]()

Boys?![]()
He's talking about himself pffftttI know right ?![]()

I know ... i didn't want to corner him thoughHe's talking about himself pfffttt

No answer then? Okay

Corner me?...okeI know ... i didn't want to corner him though![]()




Angry? Based on what?Man he's angry
I'm satisfied![]()



Angry? Based on what?
You're easy to satisfy![]()
ee Not quite
That needed two more "e's" ?
It slippedI doubt thatIt slipped


You like to lick?![]()

