- Joined
- Mar 4, 2012
- Messages
- 1,023
- Reaction score
- 999
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Now one thing we learned about Genthru and the Bomb Devils throughout the Greed Island arc is that they will do anything for money. They are as close as brothers and will do anything for one another.
We still do not know their reasoning for wanted the reward from winning Greed Island, but if it is money they are after I think it would make sense that the Zodiac would higher the services of the Bomb Devils in order to combat against Beyond Netero's alliances.
I can imagine a huge war like situation breaking out with both sides all before we even get to the Outside world. Question now is, will the Bomb Devils side with the Zodiac or do you think they will side with Beyond Netero?
I cannot wait for the Bomb Devils to make their return but what side will they take?
We still do not know their reasoning for wanted the reward from winning Greed Island, but if it is money they are after I think it would make sense that the Zodiac would higher the services of the Bomb Devils in order to combat against Beyond Netero's alliances.
I can imagine a huge war like situation breaking out with both sides all before we even get to the Outside world. Question now is, will the Bomb Devils side with the Zodiac or do you think they will side with Beyond Netero?
I cannot wait for the Bomb Devils to make their return but what side will they take?
Last edited:
