Twin sister make her apperance....

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
heikie ?

ema wakaru?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Daijoubu desu yo.
Yoku wakannai de...hakie...uuummm :hurr
lol
chu~~
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
heikie ?

ema wakaru?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------



lol
chu~~
Aaahh, heiki, ima wakatta wakatta. :hee
:derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hai hai Arewa muzukashii to omouta kedo -
when finding how to write the words even though you have a general idea on how to say it. :xp

Even though its limited to some words and phrases - I'm glad you and Tina can some understand me (nantonaku)

Aishteru Futago no shimai tatchi <3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I didnt really watch any of these. Im not making this any better am I? :gwah
Not really:crying...so I won't ask from now on...well not at first...so I'll leave it to you to choose what to tell me about yourself...
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Im not so boring as I might seem like. :spaz
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:oh

I thought you wanted to share that bakery because you thought I was was special...
Not because you thought you were boring...

I don't know how to handle this -
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
:oh

I thought you wanted to share that bakery because you thought I was was special...
Not because you thought you were boring...

I don't know how to handle this -
The thing about being boring was just that its hard to ask me questions. :gwah
Youre special Charlie. :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
May you have a more interesting Christmas than yourself!:confetti



:derp




But really...enjoy your holidays! You and Tina as well! \o/

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Honestly.......
Surprise me:p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Merry Christmas Lise, I hope Tina didn't disappoint with her present~ :confetti
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Merry Christmaaaaas, Lise! :hug
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Merry Christmas, Loli! :)
Meeeerry Christmas riki! :chu
Merry Christmas Lise
Merry Christmas Charlie! :gigglebunny:kissbunny

May you have a more interesting Christmas than yourself!:confetti



:derp




But really...enjoy your holidays! You and Tina as well! \o/

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------



Surprise me:p
Merry Christmas benelori. :occa:blai





I'll surprise you. :smugbunny
Merry Christmas Lise, I hope Tina didn't disappoint with her present~ :confetti
Merry Christmas goldb! :chopper Not at all I got a chill matte and dressing set, hoping I'll eat alot of salad in 2013 and a sheep.
Merry Christmaaaaas, Lise! :hug
Merry Christmas Adorien! :gigglebunny:kissbunny
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I saw Hermann ask this in another thread and I willl ask here.

Whats your new years resolution?

*is it loose weight?*
You cant use that!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's not the type of thing you ask a woman Charles
Thats a nice smiley xD

And its okay Bob since Lise and I talked about this before.
I failed my goals Lise... I'm a chubby once again.

I wanted to guess what her goal was but my guess is that she will say eating too. :XD
 
Top