Twin sister make her apperance....

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'd feel more comfortable with this conversation if you stopped calling them "pantsu"...
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
I'd feel more comfortable with this conversation if you stopped calling them "pantsu"...
lol, pantsu make me think of a little boy getting his first briefs stopping the diaper. :lmao :lmao

try to watch hunter x hunter(2011 version) :)

Thank you for the suggestion, I will check it out. :tata3

....

Maji de.... fainto





The older one / original anime is good-too. :nod
I wonder how many episodes there are. :shock
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
I am good. I had to help recover many threads from a server crash.

I'm a hero :heh

You? :p
Oh my hero. :e3

Im feeling very tired for some reason, it hurts in my nech and shoulders from lifting alot of stuff yesterday. :comfort
What Im most worried about is where my cat is, oh my Lurvi :bkitty
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Oh my hero. :e3

Im feeling very tired for some reason, it hurts in my nech and shoulders from lifting alot of stuff yesterday. :comfort
What Im most worried about is where my cat is, oh my Lurvi :bkitty

:hee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,039
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I never had a pet cat. Maybe we can call it our Luvri :p

I think.the original is about over 100 I don't remember exact. The new one Is like at 50 episodes so far.

Xio is a yuusha... too bad I'm at work and can't help.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh my hero. :e3

Im feeling very tired for some reason, it hurts in my nech and shoulders from lifting alot of stuff yesterday. :comfort
What Im most worried about is where my cat is, oh my Lurvi :bkitty
:3c

Did you just use ":comfort" on yourself? :lmao
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
I never had a pet cat. Maybe we can call it our Luvri :p

I think.the original is about over 100 I don't remember exact. The new one Is like at 50 episodes so far.

Xio is a yuusha... too bad I'm at work and can't help.
Pet cat? :lmao Lurven is everybodys angle cat. :hee
Yea, I saw. :sweat

:3c

Did you just use ":comfort" on yourself? :lmao
Yes, yes,yes I did.  :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,039
Gender
Male
Country
United States
daijobudesu yo

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

not sure on spellings but maybe I should have said

hakie desu?
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
daijobudesu yo

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

not sure on spellings but maybe I should have said

hakie desu?
Daijoubu desu yo.
Yoku wakannai de...hakie...uuummm :hurr
 
Top