What stained pantsu??I mean, it does. I'm not really well experienced in that type of thing, so...

What stained pantsu??I mean, it does. I'm not really well experienced in that type of thing, so...

try to watch hunter x hunter(2011 version)So I saw initial D act 1, I liked it so far.![]()

....I'd feel more comfortable with this conversation if you stopped calling them "pantsu"...
The older one / original anime is good-too.try to watch hunter x hunter(2011 version)
![]()

lol, pantsu make me think of a little boy getting his first briefs stopping the diaper.I'd feel more comfortable with this conversation if you stopped calling them "pantsu"...

Thank you for the suggestion, I will check it out.try to watch hunter x hunter(2011 version)
![]()

I wonder how many episodes there are.....
Maji de.... fainto
The older one / original anime is good-too.![]()


I am good. I had to help recover many threads from a server crash.![]()
![]()
![]()
How are you?
![]()


Oh my hero.I am good. I had to help recover many threads from a server crash.
I'm a hero
You?![]()



Oh my hero.
Im feeling very tired for some reason, it hurts in my nech and shoulders from lifting alot of stuff yesterday.
What Im most worried about is where my cat is, oh my Lurvi![]()


Oh my hero.
Im feeling very tired for some reason, it hurts in my nech and shoulders from lifting alot of stuff yesterday.
What Im most worried about is where my cat is, oh my Lurvi![]()

" on yourself? 
Pet cat?I never had a pet cat. Maybe we can call it our Luvri
I think.the original is about over 100 I don't remember exact. The new one Is like at 50 episodes so far.
Xio is a yuusha... too bad I'm at work and can't help.
Lurven is everybodys angle cat. 

Yes, yes,yes I did.
Did you just use "" on yourself?
![]()

*AngelPet cat?Lurven is everybodys angle cat.
Yea, I saw.
Yes, yes,yes I did.![]()

Daijoubu desu yo.daijobudesu yo
---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------
not sure on spellings but maybe I should have said
hakie desu?
