It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:mono (plan on getting an iPad 2)
I see, that must save a lot of trouble and stress. :XD
I'm so sleepy right now. :sleepy
Booo for Apple products!! :sexyarf

Yeah it does, but I'll be treating my bro to some shopping and technically I gave my dad money for a new phone so....I gave gifts :nod
It must've been a long day today, seemingly moving from one relative's house to the next :amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Speaking of Apple product, my sister got an iPod Touch 4 and she's having trouble with Siri. It kinda reminds me of this:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Speaking of Apple product, my sister got an iPod Touch 4 and she's having trouble with Siri. It kinda reminds me of this:

I wanted one :pout. At this rate I'll have to buy one myself or get another mp3 player.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

We only walked 50m. :3c
:XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Speaking of Apple product, my sister got an iPod Touch 4 and she's having trouble with Siri. It kinda reminds me of this:

:lmao

Is there a Siri in Japanese?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:mono (plan on getting an iPad 2)
I see, that must save a lot of trouble and stress. :XD
I'm so sleepy right now. :sleepy
Jus go with an android tablet with or around the same size.
I gave one of my brothers an I pad 2 - his net connection sucks from his apartment.

He can't tether his phone connection to the ipad either without jail breaking his phone.
Apple products are limited - I'd stick with an android tablet (from my experince).
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Jus go with an android tablet with or around the same size.
I gave one of my brothers an I pad 2 - his net connection sucks from his apartment.

He can't tether his phone connection to the ipad either without jail breaking his phone.
Apple products are limited - I'd stick with an android tablet (from my experince).
My older sis also has the iPad 2 though. :XD She hasn't complained about it yet (though I believe she has the one with "only" wi-fi).
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My older sis also has the iPad 2 though. :XD She hasn't complained about it yet (though I believe she has the one with "only" wi-fi).
Apple products aren't bad if you just stick to their default use and play games and such.
If you want to do more with them, you run into the limitations.

Tina - whats your new years resolution?
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Apple products aren't bad if you just stick to their default use and play games and such.
If you want to do more with them, you run into the limitations.

Tina - whats your new years resolution?
Is that so? :blink
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes - from my experience but if you're using it for normal things. You probably wont be bothered. But if I buy another one its going to be android one for me.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Apple products aren't bad if you just stick to their default use and play games and such.
If you want to do more with them, you run into the limitations.

Tina - whats your new years resolution?
Yeah, I know that very well. :XD I got an iMac so yeah.. XD It can be very limited so I put Parallels on it. :teehee (which was a pain in the ass)

Ehm, exercise and eat more healthy? XD There's a chance that I got a certain degree of lactose and gluten intolerance plus insulin intolerance. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The bottom part doesn't sound...

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Lol what the-.. O.o My grandfather had diabetes.. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
TINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ :hug

February is coming....:heh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've got nothing to hide!

*:shifty*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well tell us your secrets
 
Top