No, it was my "x)" face. But people say I look like I'm crying...You were doing an intellectual look?![]()
No, it was my "x)" face. But people say I look like I'm crying...You were doing an intellectual look?![]()
ahahaNo, it was my "x)" face. But people say I look like I'm crying...


I think she's just drunk or tired...or both and forgot Englishahaha![]()


middle fingerI think she's just drunk or tired...or both and forgot English![]()

I don't see that at all. How so?You look like Furuichi from Beelzebub in that picture i swear![]()
In. your. nose.middle finger
Ahahahajorped is a twilight fag
just thought that everyone should knows that
![]()

I think she's just drunk or tired...or both and forgot English![]()

Did you poke yourself in the eye again? I told you sticking your middle finger up is a dangerous habit

She does that ,i thought she had something on her eye which was making her doing such a face.Did you poke yourself in the eye again? I told you sticking your middle finger up is a dangerous habit![]()




What a girlThe sunglasses is to cover your tears?
If so i apologize ... only xi0 deserves to cry


Jorpy, stop being a fence sitter; pick a side and stick to it. The Bear or the Maso-kitty.

Explain more plzHe's putty in her hands. It's fine, I understand. I can't COMPLETELY compete with her sex appeal...at first glance anyways![]()




I picked your side, i demand protection against them
