I guess this is where you put your introduction thread?

Yuyunarutoballz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
118
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha, technically i joined a month ago, but let me formally introduce myself :O i'm trying to broaden where i post on here since technically i only really post in one area, so, here i am :derp Anyway, you can just call me Yuyu since that's shorter. I've enjoyed my stay here thus far, Uriel has been very helpful at making me feel welcome, as well as most of the other wonderful members on this board. Ehhh, idk what to say. I feel like i'm ranting now. Anyway, i'm 17, and uhhh, yeah. Nice to meet you Moderators :sweatdrop
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Yuyu~ :confetti

Since you were sent here by Uriel, I guess you're a huge fan of HunterxHunter?

What else are you reading/watching besides that?
What are your hobbies?
What are you currently doing in life?

If you want to venture more outside of the HxH areas, you are more that welcomed and encouraged to do so. Please check out the introductory threads in the Member Zone, other member threads and also the regular Hangout and fun spots in the Fun Forum.

Hope to see you around! :bye
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Gold you asked him what I wanted to ask. :gwah
Anyway welcome on MH dude; you seem to follow mostly Shonen manga right?
What is your favourite?
 

Yuyunarutoballz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
118
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome Yuyu~ :confetti

Since you were sent here by Uriel, I guess you're a huge fan of HunterxHunter?

What else are you reading/watching besides that?
What are your hobbies?
What are you currently doing in life?

If you want to venture more outside of the HxH areas, you are more that welcomed and encouraged to do so. Please check out the introductory threads in the Member Zone, other member threads and also the regular Hangout and fun spots in the Fun Forum.

Hope to see you around! :bye
Sorry for the late reply lol. I couldn't find the thread. Anyway, i technically wasn't sent here by Uriel, he was just the first person i met, but you are correct about the Hunter x Hunter part. I'm a huge Hunter x Hunter fan :D
Anyway, as far as what i'm read, this is alittle embarrassing to admit since the website is called MangaHelpers, but, uhh, i actually don't read manga lol. I get all my knowledge from anime. I just find anime more exciting and engaging than manga so i stick to that and tend to shy away from manga. I've read a few manga like Bakuman, Uzumaki, Battle Royale, Enigma, Deadman Wonderland, and Video Girl Al. I usually only read when i have too, but other than that i just watch anime. Now, if you want to know what i'm currently WATCHING, i'm watching Naruto Shippuden, Hunter x Hunter, Magi, Say "I Love You", Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and a few others i can't remember right now.
As far as my hobbies, i like watching anime (obviously), hanging out with my friends, wrestling, acting, singing, and computers.
As far as what i'm doing, i'm a high school student, senior. I graduate in 5 months (goodbye high school T_T)
I think that answers all your questions :)


Gold you asked him what I wanted to ask. :gwah
Anyway welcome on MH dude; you seem to follow mostly Shonen manga right?
What is your favourite?
Well, my favorite genres are shounen, mystery, an action. My top 10 favorite series are Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Code Geass, Higurashi, Claymore, School Days, School Rumble, and SKET Dance, in that order
 
Top