
done already. I guess i'll master playing when it finishes.Oh, I'm done playing LoL for today ç.ç Gotta solve some things here.
NoIs it because of me?
It's not that. Someone decided to smiley-bomb it and then thread to do it elsewhere and I wrote some pretty unsavory things so I just hid it for the time being Iguess.B/c of the spamming
This is a slightTrue, but I like to imagine that we're having a lively conversation.![]()

They were all related to her, to things she watches or plays u.uWell this thread is about discussing all things riki, but we were talking about random subjects without her being part of the convo.
In conclusion...it was spam.
You did the same to my thread!Well, shame on the three of you for making riki feel like an outsider in her own home u.u
NopeShe watches that 70s show??
Pretty good. I'm almost done with Ch. 11Back to riki....
How's the writing coming along?

