I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Jealous? :derp

I bet you got a lot of hugs from your nieces and nephews. Not to mention the kid you babysat. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Jealous? :derp

I bet you got a lot of hugs from your nieces and nephews. Not to mention the kid you babysat. :p
My niece is too moody most times, my nephews are just always running around, they'll give you a quick hug then run away. That kid from the other day is a weirdo, no way :bnah. I get the most hugs from my little cousins, who are the same age as my nephews; they love me :amuse
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]2989548[/split]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top