I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Do you have that hairstyle? :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Yep, going for top left one. :fan
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I can't really imagine you with that hair style.

In other news, my stupid laptop is acting up. I can't log in and the automatic system repair can't fix it. :shakefist And it all started after it did that automatic updates system.

The worst part is that all of my stories are stored in that laptop :darn
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Yeah my hair can't grow that much anyways; #pipedream.

If it persists, take it to repairs. I wouldn't risk losing anythiing important on there...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

It looks like I may have to at this rate... :darn
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

use the live cd of linux and get back your files
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I don't think I have that...

This is my problem btw
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I don't think I have that...

This is my problem btw
its free, just download the live cd of ubuntu, burn it and get ur files and u can try all kind of crazy thing with ur pc. thought formatting would be faster
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Gotcha

Anyway, I somehow fix my laptop so I'm happy ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

haha nice, put your important files on a safe online storage like google drive or dropbox, so u wont have to worry about them again
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Which one do you prefer?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

for documents google drive is better, specially if you already have a google account ( gmail, youtube etc...) it'll be all linked
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I d/l it then.

Thanks for your help! :hug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

where your set is coming from riki?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Fire Emblem: Awakening ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

aaaah i knew it was fire emblem, #proudofme
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:gigglebunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

the art seemed soo familiar, it was bugging me if it was fire emblem or not xD
so they made a new one, interesting. so far i've finished all the fire emblem :plot
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

It's on the 3DS and it will be out soon ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top