I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No, I haven't. They must have posted it up after I checked the site this afternoon. ^^

---------- Post added February 08, 2013 at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was February 07, 2013 at 10:04 PM ----------

I got a funny work story

8th Grade, Supplemental

So the other teacher showed this clip (it's about paying it forward) to the class and discussed it with the class

Teacher: So if someone does something nice to you, you tend to be a lot nicer. The same goes when someone is being rude to you. For example, my husband (whom I love dearly but sometimes he's just a lazy butt) offers to pick up the kids today because he knows that I wasn't feeling well.
Girl: *closing her eyes* Ewww! Gross!
Class: What's wrong?
Teacher: Oh, she was probably imagining my husband and me making kids
Girl: *embarrassed* No, I was-
Class: Eww! Gross! What is seen cannot be unseen!
Teacher: Hey, you don't even know what my husband looks like!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I haven't. They must have posted it up after I checked the site this afternoon. ^^

---------- Post added February 08, 2013 at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was February 07, 2013 at 10:04 PM ----------

I got a funny work story

8th Grade, Supplemental
:lmao

Riki - I almost want to add an archive for your school stories somewhere. :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, I almost forgot another story from today

Same class
I was keeping an eye on the kids to make sure that they were on task and whatnot.
Teacher: [name], stop staring at her [me] like that.
Boy #1: What? I was just looking at her.
Teacher: It's pretty rude and not to mention awkward.
Me: Yeah, and some would consider creepy.
Boy #2: Haha, [name] is a creep~
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Happy Valentine's Day Ice's Mom!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy Valentine's, Faust! :amuse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
you'll follow me into the dark? :blush
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Happy vday riki!
Do you think I should pick up the atelier series? Will it be as enjoyable for me as a male?
I played Atelier Annie on the ds and really enjoyed it back then, so will I enjoy it as much?
I'm kindda debating whether I should pick this series up or the ff13 series.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you'll follow me into the dark? :blush
Depends

Happy vday riki!
Do you think I should pick up the atelier series? Will it be as enjoyable for me as a male?
I played Atelier Annie on the ds and really enjoyed it back then, so will I enjoy it as much?
I'm kindda debating whether I should pick this series up or the ff13 series.
I do know some male gamers who enjoy the series so you may as well. Have you seen the gameplay yet? It's mostly alchemy making with some RPG aspects. If you're still interested, I would recommend the newest one, Atelier Ayesha since it doesn't have a time limit like the Arland series from what I've heard.

Happy Valentine's Day~ :chu

:chu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Pretty good, I suppose.

Yours?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Good, travelled down to London to visit some friendly faces for the day. Got home a while ago.

Any stories from school? what age group did you work with today?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How was it? ^^

In the morning, I worked with kindergartners and 1st graders with multi-handicapped. In the afternoon, I worked with 2nd graders with learning disabilities.

No funny stories today though I did have some yesterday that I forgot to write.

K-3 Resource Room

I was working on some coins worksheet with some kids.

Me: Which one is a quarter? A, B, C, or D?
Girl: C
Me: Correct! Which one is a penny? A, B, C, or D?
Boy: B
Me: You guys are so smart! Which one is a nickel? A, B, C, or D?
Kids: B
Me: Good job! Now which one is a dime? A, B, C, or D?
Kids: B
Me: Great job, guys! You guys are geniuses!
Girl: *in a singsong manner* I'm a genius~
:XD

The aide wasn't feeling well and was going to go home immediately after school. Normally she would help take the kids to their cars, etc. but another aide offered to help out. As she was getting ready to leave, she told one of the students

Aide: I won't be taking out to the front because I have a terrible headache.
Boy: You do?
Aide: Yes, I do. I already took some medicine and going home so hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.
Boy: ... *ran over* :hug
The aide and me: Aww... :wtf
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It was an awesome distraction from the day, though London was filled of couples everywhere I met my friends; diners, cafes, etc....:XD

Cool, can't wait to hear the story from yday.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That sounds nice

Oh, I edit the post above yours so you can read it now ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bet you wish you got attention like that from the kids :heh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Getting hugs from the kids?

I got that a lot :blush
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hey riki, just dropping by to say:

I LOVE YOUR SET. :wtf
Lucina! :luv

P.S. Now I'm thinking of having a set of FE too...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top