It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
:omg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why the :zomg

I drank milk after eating some fast food - its really not a good combo

:barf
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
why the :zomg

I drank milk after eating some fast food - its really not a good combo

:barf
Tina is gonna give someone special chocolate? :zomg

I hate milk in anyway so, well I can drink chocolate milk but ya.... :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tina is gonna give someone special chocolate? :zomg

I hate milk in anyway so, well I can drink chocolate milk but ya.... :oh
I'm still wating for my cookies that you baked forever-ago broken girl.\

You like chocolate milk but hate plain milk...??

You're just toying with my emotions!!

 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
I'm still wating for my cookies that you baked forever-ago broken girl.\

You like chocolate milk but hate plain milk...??

You're just toying with my emotions!!

Ah, wasuretta. :shock

The cookies wouldve gone well with your milk milady. :mono

No...reallly.....I hate milk always have its the worst thing I know, when I drink it I throw up. :nrr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a similar problem but with warm milk in the mornings :s
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah, wasuretta. :shock

The cookies wouldve gone well with your milk milady. :mono

No...reallly.....I hate milk always have its the worst thing I know, when I drink it I throw up. :nrr
Boku wa wasuretta mas ta ka? (i said this right?)

:comfort

Yes the cookies brings :allthe girls to my yard.

:oh

I've got a similar problem but with warm milk in the mornings :s
Really?

:comfort
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
I've got a similar problem but with warm milk in the mornings :s
:comfort
Boku wa wasuretta mas ta ka? (i said this right?)

:comfort

Yes the cookies brings :allthe girls to my yard.

:oh



Really?

:comfort
I didt do it on purpose. :wtf
Is there a party in your yard? :jk
I dont litterally throw up when drinking milk but the taste make me cringe(?) :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol

Yeah you can come if you want. ^^
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Lmao - :hurr

No you cant invite yourself, Charlie has to approve first.

You can come once you're all fixed.
:lmao

:hurr
Im all fixed according to the doctor I can move my arm like everyone else just its not like before yet, the doctor said I had hyper something, my joints are very flexiable it seems. :8C:notsure
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well then start to save up and come before the world ends?

:oh

Well, its too late for that cuz - the world didn't end...

Its already 2013 :arf
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Well then start to save up and come before the world ends?

:oh

Well, its too late for that cuz - the world didn't end...

Its already 2013 :arf
Seems we all survived....now what? :gwah All my plans were that there was no tomorrow. :crying
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems we all survived....now what? :gwah All my plans were that there was no tomorrow. :crying
At least we lives -

Fucking fake prophecies - get it right if you're calling for the world to end.
:p
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
At least we lives -

Fucking fake prophecies - get it right if you're calling for the world to end.
:p
Well I guess Im just the type to hate to plan ahead. :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How did you plan a head - tell me
 
Top