Haha, are you hinting at something?TINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
February is coming....![]()


Haha, are you hinting at something?TINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
February is coming....![]()





Tina is gonna give someone special chocolate?why the
I drank milk after eating some fast food - its really not a good combo
![]()


I'm still wating for my cookies that you baked forever-ago broken girl.\Tina is gonna give someone special chocolate?
I hate milk in anyway so, well I can drink chocolate milk but ya....![]()
Ah, wasuretta.I'm still wating for my cookies that you baked forever-ago broken girl.\
You like chocolate milk but hate plain milk...??
You're just toying with my emotions!!
![]()



Boku wa wasuretta mas ta ka? (i said this right?)Ah, wasuretta.
The cookies wouldve gone well with your milk milady.![]()
No...reallly.....I hate milk always have its the worst thing I know, when I drink it I throw up.![]()

girls to my yard.
Really?I've got a similar problem but with warm milk in the mornings![]()

I've got a similar problem but with warm milk in the mornings![]()

I didt do it on purpose.Boku wa wasuretta mas ta ka? (i said this right?)
Yes the cookies bringsgirls to my yard.
Really?
![]()


Did I just invite myself?lol
Yeah you can come if you want. ^^

Did I just invite myself?![]()

Lmao -
No you cant invite yourself, Charlie has to approve first.
You can come once you're all fixed.





Seems we all survived....now what?Well then start to save up and come before the world ends?
Well, its too late for that cuz - the world didn't end...
Its already 2013![]()
All my plans were that there was no tomorrow. 
At least we lives -Seems we all survived....now what?All my plans were that there was no tomorrow.
![]()

Well I guess Im just the type to hate to plan ahead.At least we lives -
Fucking fake prophecies - get it right if you're calling for the world to end.
![]()

.. we're the same...I didnt.
![]()