- Joined
- Nov 24, 2012
- Messages
- 171
- Reaction score
- 132
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
.. we're the same...

.. we're the same...

One day at a time kinda feel?We should really plan ahead though....

lol - This is how we trick Tina to come and post more often.One day at a time kinda feel?
Tina just asked me why people are talking in her thread since she hasnt been here....![]()
![]()
Ok, you do that while I go hide behind a tree.lol - This is how we trick Tina to come and post more often.

Ok, you do that while I go hide behind a tree.![]()



It's been a weekend with a lot of muscle pain.
How's your weekend been?
In my feet, back, side and arms. XD
*wonders what Tina has been doing*It's been a weekend with a lot of muscle pain.In my feet, back, side and arms. XD
How about you~?![]()

I guess you could call it an involuntary work out on friday.*wonders what Tina has been doing*
What've you been doing? working out?
It's been relaxed, I worked yesterday but stayed in today and did some reading and gonna go eat in a bit![]()
. Even though the only thing we did was to walk to the store..
(which is ridiculously far away)
No transport there? or did you just prefer to walk there?I guess you could call it an involuntary work out on friday.. Even though the only thing we did was to walk to the store..
(which is ridiculously far away)
And yesterday I did some stretching.. :'D
That's nice.![]()

Plus it was -12 celsius. :'D It was cooold.
Did Lise make you do this? 


Chocolate for dinner?Lol, kindaa? Well, Lise wanted taco for dinner. (and I wanted chocolate)
![]()

Why am I being treated like Gwang Soo.Why are you walking for such a long time in such crappy weather?Did Lise make you do this?
Excuse me indeed![]()

