Digitaldude thread.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Who's that character in your avatar?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Rakka from haibane renmei
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I like Celtic and that's....................it.
WHAT...oh

Well, are there any other teams you pull for? National teams too
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

WHAT...oh

Well, are there any other teams you pull for? National teams too
Israel I guess and Scotland in curling of course.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Israel I guess and Scotland in curling of course.
Curling?!...I usually don't see them at the Olympics...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Who's your favourite Team Sugoii member?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

You have no reason? Are you really so aimless?!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Not in real life, you probably have a smirk on your face right now.
Why would I have a smirk?
 
Top