Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

? I always follow x-country skiing (men). Other than that I'm not watching much, as I'm sure you know. Norway is hopelessly terrible at biathlon lately, it's a shame.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

? I always follow x-country skiing (men). Other than that I'm not watching much, as I'm sure you know. Norway is hopelessly terrible at biathlon lately, it's a shame.
Yeah, I was curious if you were following anything else lately :XD but don't say that, Berger is still leading in the overall standings and she's doing quite good. I guess you're talking about the men though, who aren't doing too well besides Svendsen sometimes? Can't be helped I guess, germans are terrible lately too :s
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Nah not really. The only winter sport I've followed much over the years is xcountry-skiing. That as well as football is mainly what I follow in terms of sports.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Nuno I was wondering today why you haven't mentioned the King of the night arc at all? Have you reached that part yet? Because it's pretty darn awesome considering Kagura's family is awesome.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

That is the Yoshiwara arc, noob. It's the best arc so far and I've said that :edu

You know, I had a Kamui avatar for two weeks. You must be blind!

I'm currently in the second Yoshiwara arc.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Unfortunately not as good as the first one =( (which isn't saying much, seeing how it's not really what I would call "an arc" because of its length and the first one was just _Amazing_)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Well in Gintama the arcs are called arcs more easily (in terms of how long they need to be). I think there's even two episode arcs. Most of the serious storylines are four episodes long, and are referred to as arcs in the episodes (previews etc) as well as wikipedia articles etc.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Yeah yeah, it's just not what _I_ would call an arc :P To me it's more of an interlude, there's just no other word than arc to officially describe it I guess? All I'm trying to say is that when you get these 8 ep long arcs they take Gintama to a whole other level of epicness
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Yeah I agree, although the only arc I can think of that was 8 episodes long (or was it 7 or 9? Close enough anyway) was Yoshiwara. There's a few 5 episode ones that I can't put my finger on that I've watched.

Are you up to date?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Watched three episodes of Gintama today. So far so good. Nothing spectacular but entertaining :hee

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

And you still didn't answer in my thread :(

:lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Ah, gomen, gomen.

That's good to hear. So eps 20, 21 and 22?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Ah, gomen, gomen.

That's good to hear. So eps 20, 21 and 22?
It's okay XD

No, I wanted to start with episode 21. Saw it was about some ridiculous Kappa but I felt like that's not a good start so I went right to 22. You know, where that ninja girl gets introduced (forgot the name). Next was about an old buddy from Gintoki, he fought with him in the Amanto war and is leading some trading company now. Last one was about Okama's. "Today I present to you my Mother, who actually is my father" :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Ah, I don't remember those episodes well. It's been a few years.

Her name is Sarutobi Ayame. Pretty standard (last name) for a ninja :lmao

Ah, Urahara's seiyuu! He hasn't been in a single episode since I resumed Gintama, wtf... He's in every OP, so damn annoying. He was fun IIRC. Just wait for the Katsura episodes xD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

WTF :XD

You know it's a good piece of news when BBC reports it, but our national newspapers post no mention of it on their websites. If they did it must have been a small news that I didn't notice and that was given room far down on the sites. But I know why it's been given so little attention - the incident's geographical area.

I believe we both grew in wisdom today.

Brown cheese, or brunost is among the only things I can't make myself eat. My best friend still gives me hell about me "pretending to not like it" all the time, recently just a few days ago.

I promise you this. I shall buy a brown cheese, for the first time in my life, and I will test just how well it burns and post a picture of it.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Ah, I don't remember those episodes well. It's been a few years.

Her name is Sarutobi Ayame. Pretty standard (last name) for a ninja :lmao

Ah, Urahara's seiyuu! He hasn't been in a single episode since I resumed Gintama, wtf... He's in every OP, so damn annoying. He was fun IIRC. Just wait for the Katsura episodes xD
Ah that's quite easy, I just have to think of the third Hokage :lmao

Right... lol that's funny. And here I thought he wouldn't be just a one time experience. He was funny, but not too much. I think Katsura is my favourite so far besides Gintoki (I got a glimpse of the famous Elizabeth though, I'm eager to see more from her :XD). That Okama Gintoki and Katsura were pretty hilarious too.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I don't remember that episode. I will need to check it out later. Katsura is ALWAYS epic though. Just his actions plus the "Gaara voice" cracks me up.

Elizabeth..... is a man. In fact Elizabeth is "the author drawn inside the manga"

The Urahara guy is pretty cool IMO, he was featured in a few episodes pre-episode 69 (where I left off), but since I have yet to see him, which strikes me as odd. But he is indeed not that important. The people from the war time pretty much form a trio - Gintoki, Katsura and Takasugi. No one ever mentions Mr. Urahara.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I don't remember that episode. I will need to check it out later. Katsura is ALWAYS epic though. Just his actions plus the "Gaara voice" cracks me up.

Elizabeth..... is a man. In fact Elizabeth is "the author drawn inside the manga"

The Urahara guy is pretty cool IMO, he was featured in a few episodes pre-episode 69 (where I left off), but since I have yet to see him, which strikes me as odd. But he is indeed not that important. The people from the war time pretty much form a trio - Gintoki, Katsura and Takasugi. No one ever mentions Mr. Urahara.
Well not like I've seen much from the characters yet so I will give a detailed opinion when I've watched more episodes. There's still such a long, long way to go though :sweatdrop

lol I see, the name is misleading. And he looks like a she too. Looks weird enough so I'm expecting some funny things.

Oh okay, then I will see him again. Funny how he appears in the OP's but not in the episodes though :XD Still haven't heard a thing about Takasugi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top