was ist das?what?![]()
was ist das?what?![]()
Who cares about Uchihas, I prefer the Uzumakis heeIzanami, and Itachi suckssssssss
Really Izanami was he epitome of bad plot, I'm sure kishi could do better than that -.-
![]()
True words.izanami and izanagi ! GAYZANAGI in other words

oh yeah those who couldnt do shit but get annihilatedWho cares about Uchihas, I prefer the Uzumakis hee
Even with the nine-tails "I love everyone that I hated ,even the 4th yokage, just because of a bad plot" ?Who cares about Uchihas, I prefer the Uzumakis hee

pain should of ended Naruto.Even with the nine-tails "I love everyone that I hated ,even the 4th yokage, just because of a bad plot" ?
Naruto should have ended when pain died![]()
I won't discuss Naruto with trollsEven with the nine-tails "I love everyone that I hated ,even the 4th yokage, just because of a bad plot" ?
Naruto should have ended when pain died![]()

For you http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?p=45982670#post45982670I won't discuss Naruto with trolls![]()

i lovee that guy
Don't be a bitch, kith me!can't argue with that :P

What?Lies![]()

We don't carei only come here for a sole purpose of interaction with xi0
We know you care, bear.We don't care
No speaku 2 u!We know you care, bear.




jorp only cares about his bro![]()

How does he do that?jorp only cares about his bro![]()

How you think?How does he do that?![]()

I am not gonna participate on this
![]()

You wouldn't understandHow does he do that?![]()
