Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!
I'm not sure there's anything behind Milly being sort of defensive against Gary. Might just be him being a noob + his spam nature (heh). But who knows, it could be anything.
I'm however curious why he's so interested in the lover role. It strikes me as suspicious.
Also what the hell, talk about coincidence @Imp? One of the most analytical guys got L (though my ava is so much cooler, hehe).
I'm not sure there's anything behind Milly being sort of defensive against Gary. Might just be him being a noob + his spam nature (heh). But who knows, it could be anything.
I'm however curious why he's so interested in the lover role. It strikes me as suspicious.
Also what the hell, talk about coincidence @Imp? One of the most analytical guys got L (though my ava is so much cooler, hehe).

