Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

And why would you need to wait for others to start the talking, instead of making own effort?
Cuz I was at work, so I was just taking a little peek here. And as I stated before, I never know what to do on the first day... everything looks so random
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Come on, people, let's chat about something. I know that we still have another 36 hours or so, but...

Thoughts on roles? Given that we normally have a Mason group, plus that this is DN, I would think that we have Masons. Even though we have a third party, there's still room for a second mafia, at least I think so. Thoughts? In the Arrancar game, we had two three person Mafias, although there were also sleepers in that game. Then again, if there were sleepers, DD would probably tell us, such as how Evil informed us.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

i wonder if masons are that corp group that Nem gave the notebook to ?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

i wonder if masons are that corp group that Nem gave the notebook to ?
Perhaps. The Yotsuba Group could work as masons, although they'd be more like a second mafia. I figured that the masons would be the Japanese task force and the townies would just be normal people in society. Or, the masons could be Near's group, for example.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

well enough of the lore, its amazing how in 9 pages we don't even have a reason enough to votre for someone
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

well enough of the lore, its amazing how in 9 pages we don't even have a reason enough to votre for someone
That's fair.

I know, right? So much of it was spam and now we're the only ones here and there aren't any reasons for voting for someone. I mean, we could vote for M3J, but it's his first game, so it could go either way. If he really is a Lover, then we could be possibly killing a Mafia member one way or the other. However, I doubt even the most foolish player would just reveal their role on the first day. I think that he was mainly just curious why such a role would exist. Although, it's perfectly clear how it works in the opening post, so I'm still confused there. Regardless, that's not really a reason to vote for him. It's the best that we have so far though.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

That's fair.

I know, right? So much of it was spam and now we're the only ones here and there aren't any reasons for voting for someone. I mean, we could vote for M3J, but it's his first game, so it could go either way. If he really is a Lover, then we could be possibly killing a Mafia member one way or the other. However, I doubt even the most foolish player would just reveal their role on the first day. I think that he was mainly just curious why such a role would exist. Although, it's perfectly clear how it works in the opening post, so I'm still confused there. Regardless, that's not really a reason to vote for him. It's the best that we have so far though.
I agree.. I mean, I'm
practically a newbie. If I had a role and I didn't understand how it worked, I would just pm the host asking.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

About ask the roll does not mean that the person will speak precisely what it is, but will give some hint about it. The tip helps the game to flow and in the future, the tips can help a lot to discovery the truth.

im Rem... why u hate me dd?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

About ask the roll does not mean that the person will speak precisely what it is, but will give some hint about it. The tip helps the game to flow and in the future, the tips can help a lot to discovery the truth.

im Rem... why u hate me dd?
Lesbo
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I think that he was mainly just curious why such a role would exist.
THIS. THIS SO FUCKING MUCH. I already know what a lover does, I read the goddamn OP. I was wondering how that and many other roles in later games came about, since lover looks useless.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

THIS. THIS SO FUCKING MUCH. I already know what a lover does, I read the goddamn OP. I was wondering how that and many other roles in later games came about, since lover looks useless.
lol

I don't think anyone knows. I've always wondered as it's a pretty pointless role. Someone who was creating roles for internet mafia came up with it as you needed a large number of roles more than just the basic mafia, doctor, detective, and regular (read: role-less) townie. You just need a lot of unique roles and some of them, such as Lovers and Paranoid Gun Owner, are a bit odd.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

A lot members are playing safe here and the only two that are somewhat suspicious are only Imp and Faust.
Faust voting for someone simply due to the fact that m3j did not have an avatar and imp being annoyed by him.
Could this be an elaborate scheme by the mafia?

At this point - those two are the only ones that I am suspicious.
I'm a bit suprised that imp would loose his cool and vote for someone like that.
My vote goes for him.

Vote to kill Impy
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

The problem, Charlie, is that no one's been very suspicious. Imp actually is a decent vote, but I'm torn on what to do here. I've been thinking about voting for one of about four people, but without anything to really sway me one way or another, I'm sort of sitting here pondering the situation.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

10 fuckong pages xDDDD
sowwyw i gotta go to bed and i coudlnt rea\dt thing during the nightvote kill milly just cuause thise fucker wnt wear the fucking avy i made!!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

new rule foir ,my nexrt posts: i'll onluy read the post that gets likes/thaksn !
they'll etiehr be funny or important, KOL
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

10 fuckong pages xDDDD
sowwyw i gotta go to bed and i coudlnt rea\dt thing during the nightvote kill milly just cuause thise fucker wnt wear the fucking avy i made!!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

new rule foir ,my nexrt posts: i'll onluy read the post that gets likes/thaksn !
they'll etiehr be funny or important, KOL
You do have a point there. One of the few rules we have is that you have to wear the avi provided to you while you are alive.

I'm just going to ignore the second part there.

Are you drunk?
Is that supposed to be for Charlie or Farfalla? If it's Charlie, he's a little old for Thirsty Thursday, but it is time for Thirsty Thursday. If it's Farfalla, well, that's up for debate.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Hahaha, no Farfalla. Read it. It's barely legible. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top